S R H is offline Associate Member

Is My Clomid and Nolva Bunk!?!?

Hey guys... I just recieved my nolva and clomid from physical enhancement finally. And when i say finally i mean they messed up my order like 3 times... and sent it to the wrong address. The friend that ordered it for me i think made a big stink to them and i dont know but i think they may have sent me bunk nolva/clomid. The nolva and clomid my friend has is orange and smells fruity, but mine is clearish and smells like weird... i dont know how to describe it. If anyone can tell me if this is legit or what.. i would be very appreciative. Also what do i do if it is infact fake and i take it and get sick. That wouldnt be goood

anyways thx alot guys .. im supposed to start today so any info u can give me today would be awesome! Thx again

-bdub
    Last edited by BduBbz; 08-16-2004 at 04:25 PM.

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BduBbz
    Hey guys... I just recieved my nolva and clomid from physical enhancement finally. And when i say finally i mean they messed up my order like 3 times... and sent it to the wrong address. The friend that ordered it for me i think made a big stink to them and i dont know but i think they may have sent me bunk nolva/clomid. The nolva and clomid my friend has is orange and smells fruity, but mine is clearish and smells like weird... i dont know how to describe it. If anyone can tell me if this is legit or what.. i would be very appreciative. Also what do i do if it is infact fake and i take it and get sick. That wouldnt be goood

anyways thx alot guys .. im supposed to start today so any info u can give me today would be awesome! Thx again

-bdub
    I haven't tried it yet as I haven't cycled yet, but I just got my liquid clomid and nolva, same lab, and it is clear and does not smell fruity, smells like a drug to me. I read a post recently about the same issue and it said that clear is good and that the stuff from this lab is good. I dont think that we are suppose put the name of the lab on the forum though.

^ bump please

oh and i just tasted it and it like burned my tongue... i dont wanna drink anything i dont know what it is.. Anyone please help

bigjohnstud is offline Junior Member

nolva and clomid

i ordered PL nolva and clomid and had no problems. mine sounds like exactly what you got. as far as burning your tongue, that didn't happen to me, but it does taste like Sh**! so i put it into a little water and everything seems to work just the same!

BTW take them seperetly i didn't mix them and i wouldn't know what would happen if you did. good luck

k thx big john....anyone else... im really paranoid and i dont want to get sick

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    off topic, how much do you weigh bro? You don't look like your ready for a cycle from your pic

156... but man i just wanna know if this sh*t is legit grr

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    try pmin a mod or vet and ask them about the lab you got it from. But you'd wait on your cycle and see how much you can bulk up on your own, you'd be supprised how much weight you can gain just by gettin your diet in check and hard work, about as much as you would with a cycle anyways, just my .02

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    yeah bro no worries i have there nolva and it worked fine for me!!!

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBuff
    off topic, how much do you weigh bro? You don't look like your ready for a cycle from your pic
    Sorry I know that wasnt a joke, but it was like you read my mind.

Thread Information