nottobig is offline Junior Member

clen and taurine?

I just started to use clen but I can't get a hold of Taurine because it is not available in Canada. Is there anything else I can use instead to prevent cramping?

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    I believe the cramping relates directly to a Taurine deficiency so I wouldn't think so. Is it banned in Canada? I couldn't imagine why but you have some odd bannings on supplements that I don't know about. If not just order it offline at shameless plug allsportsnutrition.com or bulknutrition.com

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    I believe the cramping relates directly to a Taurine deficiency so I wouldn't think so. Is it banned in Canada? I couldn't imagine why but you have some odd bannings on supplements that I don't know about. If not just order it offline at shameless plug allsportsnutrition.com or bulknutrition.com

agreed!

DoctaBig is offline Member
    last i knew asn didnt do canadian orders.....i could be wrong though, im stupid . If someone finds out for sure that they do not then PM me. I know a place that will hook you up for a decent price. Go ASN if possible though!!

styles-money is offline Associate Member
    Dude...I don't know what part of Canada you're from, but you can find taurine in ANY supplement or health food store.

Thread Information