1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member

What can I use to sub for cabergoline?

What else is as effective at reducing prolactin besides B6? None of my sources carry cabergoline.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Bromo and Pergolide or Pergolida (Mexican)

DoctaBig is offline Member
    i looked into dosinex too, that sh!t is $$$ and so is bromo. Thats legal prices though.

styles-money is offline Associate Member
    I would just stick w/ the B6, despite the possibility of it hindering gains.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by styles-money
    I would just stick w/ the B6, despite the possibility of it hindering gains.
    Not me bro...but to each is own.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    What do you use Da Bull? I don't really want to go with B6 for that reason.

do you use cabergoline bull??

nice new avatar...i'm still partial to the old one though!!

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctaBig

you like that Yippie thing over Johnny ?

bring back the Don.

heh maybe ill steal John for *my* avitar..then ILL be the boss .. gnaaaaa

no no no...i like the old one better, thats why im partial to it. DaBull isnt a hippie name.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctaBig

Yes... .5 mgs E4D....you can find it around for a good price.I'm not buying the "200 mg of B-6 won't hamper gains" bullsh!t.If that's what ppl want to preach on this board,that's fine with me.I'm not a sheep tho.

Would you rather hinder gains or have tits? Not everyone has access to cabergoline.

Quote Originally Posted by styles-money
    Would you rather hinder gains or have tits? Not everyone has access to cabergoline.
    I'm not gyno prone,so it's irrelivant to me.I use cabergoline for various reasons...but don't cry that you can't get cabergoline to me..because you CAN.

I'm not gyno prone,so it's irrelivant to me.I use cabergoline for various reasons...but don't cry that you can't get cabergoline to me..because you CAN.
    I know I can...but the original poster said himself that none of his sources carry cabergoline, hence me stating, "Not everyone has access to cabergoline".

I'm not trying to argue with you, I'm just saying that if it comes to using B6 or nothing, I'd rather use the B6.

Yes... .5 mgs E4D....you can find it around for a good price.I'm not buying the "200 mg of B-6 won't hamper gains" bullsh!t.If that's what ppl want to preach on this board,that's fine with me.I'm not a sheep tho.
    I'm tired of this.............. Do you have any real facts that this is true? You keep calling everyone here sheep........ You jumped on this once Einy posted a blip about it MIGHT hinder gains.

I ran 600mg ED of B6 through my first test/fina cycle and gained 25lbs. So from experiance and hear say I feel 200mg ED of B6 would not hinder gains in the least.

I will admit there are better drugs to run but why when B6 does work. I can get anything I want to use but use B6 because it works and I'm not introducing more drugs into my system.

No flame to you but I'm just tired of how you phrase somethings at times.
    Last edited by TheMudMan; 08-17-2004 at 10:00 AM.

i agree with mud...you have to read those journal articles with an open mind also. There is always a lot of data contained in those articles and they preach in school that more data is open to more manipulations. Read some of those clen journal articles saying how "anti-catabolic" clen is. Most of us here know that it is minimally anti-catabolic if anything and that is probably mostly placebo effect.

I cannont vouche for einy here but im assuming that he reads these articles with the same level of speculation.

Bandwagoning and medicine is bad!

plus 12 bucks a pill is outrageous...

sorry if this has a sh|tty connotation and grammar, i just observed 15 eye surgerys and im pretty wrecked

12 bucks /pill is insane, even when you buy in bulk it only comes down to $7.50 but they make you buy enough to make the price crazy anyway. Some UG labs need to make a cheaper clone or something.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I'm tired of this.............. Do you have any real facts that this is true? You keep calling everyone here sheep........ You jumped on this once Einy posted a blip about it MIGHT hinder gains.
    I'm not going to bring this into a long debate with you MM.I've read several studies stating that b-6 can or does hinder muscle tissue growth.Myself nor anyone else has ever stated it completely hinders growth.Sort of on the lines with Nolv.That drug does similar things,but ppl take it for other reasons that outweigh the possible bad.What I'm doing is giving ppl an alternative to b-6.This board is about info,not what a few says is written in stone.I'm not going to sit back and just follow along with what everyone else says.Opinions can be expressed here.That's what this discussion board is all about.It's sad to see ppl not being given other options on this board.It's like what some VETS or MODs here says,goes.And to me that can be dangerous,because that starts an epedemic of close minded ppl.Here's a great example.So typical of this board.
    Suggested for this cycle of prop/fina
    Nolv
    l-dex
    b-6

Go around to the countless other boards on the net,and you NEVER see parroting done like this.On those boards many bros chime in with how they'd run the cycle and what anti's ect they would use.An no one argues thier opinion.Ppl may ask why they'd run it like that,which leads to further disscussion.To me that is far more healthier than having a board of thread parrots spouting off something that ISN'T written in stone,but SURE does seem like it on this board.Just because the few and mighty on this board says something it doesn't mean it's correct or the only way to run a cycle or anti's.Granted,there are alot of newbies that come to this board,but to preach just ONE way ONLY to them is not the way they will learn all angles to this game we are in.

Froggy is offline Member
    Very well said "Da Bull"...& thanks for everyones opinions & experiences!!!

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    I prefer cabergoline over b6. I have done both, to me the sexual drive increase that I get with cabergoline for me, helps alot psycologically in the gym as well.

Its not a controlled substance. Legal online pharmacies sell it. Myself, I either get a script or go get free samples (its mainly used in men for sex drive). I find .25mg E3D is plenty for myself. It can be found pretty cheap. Keep in mind 2mg/mo is all you need. Should be under 20 bux.

I'm not going to bring this into a long debate with you MM.I've read several studies stating that b-6 can or does hinder muscle tissue growth.Myself nor anyone else has ever stated it completely hinders growth.Sort of on the lines with Nolv.That drug does similar things,but ppl take it for other reasons that outweigh the possible bad.What I'm doing is giving ppl an alternative to b-6.This board is about info,not what a few says is written in stone.I'm not going to sit back and just follow along with what everyone else says.Opinions can be expressed here.That's what this discussion board is all about.It's sad to see ppl not being given other options on this board.It's like what some VETS or MODs here says,goes.And to me that can be dangerous,because that starts an epedemic of close minded ppl.Here's a great example.So typical of this board.
    Suggested for this cycle of prop/fina
    Nolv
    l-dex
    b-6

Go around to the countless other boards on the net,and you NEVER see parroting done like this.On those boards many bros chime in with how they'd run the cycle and what anti's ect they would use.An no one argues thier opinion.Ppl may ask why they'd run it like that,which leads to further disscussion.To me that is far more healthier than having a board of thread parrots spouting off something that ISN'T written in stone,but SURE does seem like it on this board.Just because the few and mighty on this board says something it doesn't mean it's correct or the only way to run a cycle or anti's.Granted,there are alot of newbies that come to this board,but to preach just ONE way ONLY to them is not the way they will learn all angles to this game we are in.
    That's fine but I want to see these so called studies you have read......... I also don't care if someone's opion is different from mine but for some reason you think everyone follows the herd around here............... I do countless hours of research here and a lot I speak on experiance so I don't talk out my ass.

But if you look how you always phrase things if YOUR WAY isn't seen then we are sheep....... I take offence to that and so should others.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    That's fine but I want to see these so called studies you have read......... I also don't care if someone's opion is different from mine but for some reason you think everyone follows the herd around here............... I do countless hours of research here and a lot I speak on experiance so I don't talk out my ass.

But if you look how you always phrase things if YOUR WAY isn't seen then we are sheep....... I take offence to that and so should others.
    I'm certainly not saying you talk out your ass.where that statement came from I have no idea.I never suggest my way is right.I do however suggest alternatives to the 10 commandments of AR(so to speak).Nothing at all wrong with that.You're sadly mistaken if you feel i called you a sheep,but you are just pissed off and twisting my words around.the more you twist them,the more you'll be offended I'm sure.But O for one,don't buy the all the 10 commandments of this board,nor should others.it makes for norrow,closed minded ppl.

I will compile all the studies I've read and make a thread on that.

Thread Information