Preetz is offline Associate Member

want to put on size wit sust

Hey guys i was wondernig what i can use wit sust250 at 500mg everyweek and 45 mg dbol every day, how long should i run this for. i also dont have any hcg in hand and canoot get any so i was wondering how much clomid should i run at the end of the cylce tthanks, this is my 2 second cycle, but 1st bulking cycle. thanks also what kinda sust should i purchase one from india. pakistan, thanks preetz

Alexander the Graet is offline Associate Member
    sustanon wroks great at 750 a week, or EOD. if u go eod you will be shooting 3 shots one week and 4 the next one and so on! but dont think u eill be gatting everything at once in your system! read about sustanon esters and how they are released once u understand that u will love sustanon it keeps the more stable blood levels than prop itself and if anybody wants to disagree with this! lets get it on! but remember thin about all the esters involved and the time of their relase snd not just concentrate on the prop in it!

Preetz is offline Associate Member
    ok cool but i think 250 EOD i might b a little high does anyone else agree?? but i love to try it if its not, but still i do not have the answer to weather if just clomid is ok to use at the end since i dont have any hcg and cant get ahold of any. how long should i make this cycle and how much and how lnog should i use clomid for

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Preetz
    ok cool but i think 250 EOD i might b a little high does anyone else agree?? but i love to try it if its not, but still i do not have the answer to weather if just clomid is ok to use at the end since i dont have any hcg and cant get ahold of any. how long should i make this cycle and how much and how lnog should i use clomid for
    It is high for your 2nd run. You should shoot it EOD anyways. Just shoot less each time, and if you have the redijects like in my avatar or amps then buy a sterile vial and fill it up. I don't think HCG is needed unless you're running it over 14 weeks. Just Nolva throughout and CLomid and Nolva for PCT. And just to say, prop is much more stable overall. Think about it, you're getting the same amount everyday. After 2-3 days you're stable and stay stable. Sust is not like that. You have peaks and valleys. I have seen a great chart posted by I believe Einstein, or if not another well respected bro on here, that had a chart of blood levels while on sust at different shot frequency ratios and it paints the picture well. Sorry I can't recall the thread now as it was a while ago.

Thread Information