Thread: tren and eth

jrmyjjhnsn is offline New Member

tren and eth

im about to start a cycle and i think im going to use tren acetate 100x20 and i already have test eth 250x 15 am. my question is i want to gain some good size so i was thinking of adding some deca 400x10. my goal is to get good gains but not to retain water so bad. im hoping by taking the tren that will take care of it but im not sure if it will. looking for some good advice.

thanks bros

thick one is offline Associate Member
    i'm running tren /test e at this moment and you will need liquidex/nolva for the estrogen r/t sides of the test if bloating is of concern. tren won't help with that. i would also purchase at least 5 more amps of test so you can run 500mg/10weeks. you might also want to get some more tren, but i've read many threads where people are getting great results off of 75mg EOD.(but i would recommend ED shots which i am doing and the sides arn't that bad thus far) i definitely wouldn't add the deca , but that's my personal choice as i like having sex too much and i wouldn't want to chance the dreaded MR. LIMP that's possible from tren/deca with the little amount of test you will be running. by the way: TEST+TREN=Mans best friend!! I don't know if you've done dbol or not, but tren's strength gains make dbol look like an andro product..

jrmyjjhnsn is offline New Member
    ive done dbol a few times and i am really excited to try the tren because ive heard that about tren thanks for the input.

Thread Information