Preetz is offline Associate Member

price check on few thing please(removed)

Sorry guys i have edited this message as i was not aloud to post prices i have taken them thanks animal for the tippp. wont happen again
    Last edited by Preetz; 08-17-2004 at 01:36 PM.

Bigkatz is offline Associate Member
    Are canadian dollars called Bucks also.

dayam i thought that was american only

dgthekid is offline Junior Member
    i dunno why everyone is so gay bout price checks on the forum. who cares. its for personal use

cavemanspearchucker is offline Associate Member
    because it ruins the marlket and certain persons will lose money if their customers find their gear form another cheaper source. i didnt relize this till i posted prices and i think it is a good idea not to post them. then everyone can see them. its just not good business. and dont think that this isnt business so their fo rshould be run like one.

sorry but my fingers fail me when i need them the most lol

Preetz is offline Associate Member
    so what if it ruins busness this boared is not for selling steroids , i ask the prices to make sure i dont get ripped off and to see wha they would normally go for around here. thanks to the first guy who replyed to my pms. apriciate it bro. and if u still have problems wit me posting price checks then feel free to pm me to debate this wit me. i dont see in a point of arguing wit me its just gonna b ur word vs my word. grow up
    preetz

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Dont buy that stuff at that price!

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    you will be getting lots of messages in your inbox now though.....be careful.

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Preetz
    so what if it ruins busness this boared is not for selling steroids , i ask the prices to make sure i dont get ripped off and to see wha they would normally go for around here. thanks to the first guy who replyed to my pms. apriciate it bro. and if u still have problems wit me posting price checks then feel free to pm me to debate this wit me. i dont see in a point of arguing wit me its just gonna b ur word vs my word. grow up
    preetz
    Pretty spendy stuff.

weightshead is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cavemanspearchucker
    because it ruins the marlket and certain persons will lose money if their customers find their gear form another cheaper source. i didnt relize this till i posted prices and i think it is a good idea not to post them. then everyone can see them. its just not good business. and dont think that this isnt business so their fo rshould be run like one.
    surely thats not the reason. finding a cheaper, reliable source is what "business" is all about.

powerlifterjay is offline Respected Member
    Its just a plain and simple fact. Newbies pay more unitil they get to know some sources and become regulars. If you send the guy money and he sends you real gear just be happy use it and move on . No matter how much it cost. Asking if your paying to much is childish. Just be glad that you got your stuff and did not get ripped off

Quote Originally Posted by powerlifterjay
    Its just a plain and simple fact. Newbies pay more unitil they get to know some sources and become regulars. If you send the guy money and he sends you real gear just be happy use it and move on . No matter how much it cost. Asking if your paying to much is childish. Just be glad that you got your stuff and did not get ripped off
    exactly my point. you just said it better than i could

SKiN is offline Member

Im sure thats not the reason at all..... thats just stupid....

It to keep newbs safe from scammers.....

birsling is offline Member
    BINGO!! There are costs associated with reliability. Reliability and accountability are worth more than saving a couple of bucks in the long run.

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Your exaplnation actually makes a powerfull case FOR posting prices.

Do you practice this reasoning when you shop for a car or food? Of course not - you shop around and you beleive you have the RIGHT to buy from the cheapest store and that implies you think you have the right to look at other ads to see what other stores are seliing the same item for.

Why do you want me to be treated diffrently?

powerlifterjay is offline Respected Member

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanDawg

Do you practice this reasoning when you shop for a car or food? Of course not - you shop around and you beleive you have the RIGHT to buy from the cheapest store and that implies you think you have the right to look at other ads to see what other stores are seliing the same item for.

Actually you are complely wrong. Steroids are not sold at GNC or walmart, their not advertised in the paper, and their not F'n legal. The more you whine and post I payed $10 to much for a bottle of test the more attention you bring to what we do. If you want to compare prices with someone do it on your own by looking at diffrent list from suppliers. I feel that the more people that know about a source the worse the chance of that source getting busted. I might share with other mods or an occsional member but for the most part i'm stingy with my sources and could care less if I pay a few extra dollars when the stuff I order gets here on time and my guy is reliable.

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanDawg

your looking at it from a consumers point of view. if every source posted his prices other sources would go lower there for lower the market value. and it would turn into a competion. the way it is it allows the sopurce more control over the market as it should be in the sources control not the consumer

Actually you are complely wrong. Steroids are not sold at GNC or walmart, their not advertised in the paper, and their not F'n legal. The more you whine and post I payed $10 to much for a bottle of test the more attention you bring to what we do. If you want to compare prices with someone do it on your own by looking at diffrent list from suppliers. I feel that the more people that know about a source the worse the chance of that source getting busted. I might share with other mods or an occsional member but for the most part i'm stingy with my sources and could care less if I pay a few extra dollars when the stuff I order gets here on time and my guy is reliable.
    exactly. who carea about prices aslong as its legit and reliable. help a brother out. it all goes back into the market anyways

Quote Originally Posted by SKiN
    Im sure thats not the reason at all..... thats just stupid....

It to keep newbs safe from scammers.....
    but are u telling me its not a small little part of it? will u denie that it couldnt have some small factor? just look at every possible scenerio, it may not be the Main reason but it might be a percentage just my .02$

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    at the end of it all, gear cost what it cost. it is not how much you pay but what it is worth to you.
    I know I pay a little more than others but, I always get it and fast always good stuff

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    I'm with powerlifterjay here....it's not as simple as "gear costs what gear costs" and "we should all pay the same". Simple economics of risk vs reward comes into play big time....if you can't see that....then don't get in too big of a hurry waiting on your gear....chances are you will get scammed....afterall, you get what you pay for!

peace,

ttgb

Thread Information