Thread: Need Advice...

infil is offline New Member

Need Advice...

This will be my first cycle and i need some info...I'm 34 yrs old, 175 lbs., 5'9", i jog a few miles every other day and i eat clean and lift every other day also...I was thinking of doing a Deca /Sust 250 cycle, i need to know how long i should do the cycle, what dosage to take and what to do at the end of it, as far as getting things back to normal like takeing clomid(?)...also i have to worry about MPB cause it runs in the family..i had a bad experience with 1-AD, some of my hair did fall out, im not too happy about that, any advice would help.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    I would recomend researchig deca test cycles.
    for pct read pheendos article in the pct fourm. I dont know what to say about the hair.
    if it were me......For a 1st cycle I would stick to 500mg/week of test only. that with good diet will bring good gains. I would use test cyp or eth. it only needs to be injected twice a week.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    for the hair - look into shampoos and various drugs you can take to maintain the hair. I forget where i read it but somewhere in this site there was a very very good post on keeping/regrowing hair.

Run a search on hairloss and you should come up with a million answeres.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

infil is offline New Member
    Thanks guy's...i feel like i'm making progress here

Thread Information