gixxer is offline Associate Member

How many add GH to there cycles

Being almost 40 thinking of adding GH to my cycle,anyone have results?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxer
    Being almost 40 thinking of adding GH to my cycle,anyone have results?
    I did GH for 9 months. Half on a cycle, the other half off. Honestly? I wasn't to impressed when I added it my cycle. I really saw no difference. (keep in mind I was only doing 2/3iu's ED) But, when I wasn't on my cycle, I noticed HUGE results when it came to being LEAN. I blew out my shoulder and wasn't able to lift for several months. So, during this time, I was eating and drinking like a total pig. But, not matter what I ate, I continued to lose weight. It got to the point where I almost wanted to quit because I was getting to skinny! I also noticed a better sense of well being and my immune system was through the roof!!! I think to see results with a cycle, you need to do a minimum of 4IU's ED. Anything higher than 3IU's, I got horrible wrist and joint pain.

What do you want to get out of it?

Want a synergy effect to enhance the anabolics to get the most muscle gains from a cycle.I've read many people using 2iu's for fat loss,but i want to use a higher dossage if my body can handle it,more for muscle building .

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Want a synergy effect to enhance the anabolics to get the most muscle gains from a cycle.I've read many people using 2iu's for fat loss,but i want to use a higher dossage if my body can handle it,more for muscle building .
    Well, Im sure at a dose of 4iu's and higher, it should defintely help you! Again, I tried higher doses, but couldn't take the sides!

Best of luck,

BLT

buylongterm-Was the worse sides swolen hands and headaches?

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    nothing to offer, just subscribing to this thread.

Lozgod-I was wondering if you started it,from the gh board.Still thinking about it.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Lozgod-I was wondering if you started it,from the gh board.Still thinking about it.
    Still waiting to buy it. I am going to run 2.5 i.u's ED 5 on 2 off. If I can handle the sides I'll go to 3, I want to do 9 months to a year.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I am gonna hit some gh in my upcoming cycle. 4ius Ed.5on/2off.gonna run it for 6 month-maybe 8 depending on my "work" schedule. I too want the synergy effect..putting it will a big'ol stack of AAS-..cant wait to see if it will help my shoulder after the surgery I underwent back in ealy May...and help my parachuitist knees heal a bit.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    I guess I really need to start learning more about GH since I'm not such a young buck anymore.

I know this is repititious, but what are the advantages and disadvantages to running GH....both while on cycle and off.

Also, when talking about 4ius/ed.....I don't completely comprehend how much that is in relation to what comes in the kit. I know you get a kit for couple hundred dollars...how much is that volume wise?

Thanks for the input!

peace,

ttgb

Thread Information