Thread: gyno questions
08-16-2004, 10:17 PM #1Junior Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2004
- Kingston, Ontario, Canada
hey guys just have a few follow up questions from a previous post
1. How much would it help if I took nolv during my first cycle to decrease water retention? How much should i take per day to help this with also keeping most of my gains at the same time?
2. Since i have had gyn from puberty would my chances of it becoming aggravated increase if i did a cycle? Ie have my nipples gotten as big as their going to get already.
3. Has anyone used a high dose of nolva prior to starting a cycle to try to decrease their gyn with any results
08-16-2004, 10:41 PM #2
1. 20mg/day during cycle and 20mg/day PCT
2. i would think so. did you have gyno sergically removed? (sorry cant really help with this one)
3. some use nolva precycle, it doesnt hurt but from what i read, i find it does nothing for ya
08-17-2004, 02:01 AM #3Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2004
nolva prevents,does not cure,sorry.
08-17-2004, 02:17 AM #4
Gynomastia can only be cured through surgery. The surgery's will also not guarnteed that the gyno will not come back. And it leaves a wicked(not wicked in a good way) looking scar.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)