Redz122 is offline Associate Member

Androgel for a Anorexic?

Hey, for the guys that do not know what androgel is, it is the #1 transdermal testosterone gel out. After visitng the manufacturer of Androgel's website and hypogonadia?, that i might be in need of some more testosterone . The reason i am considering taking androgel is becasue i used to be a mild anorexic when i was 15 years old and i fear that the lack of food at such a primal age for growth has affected my test production and growth . Now that i am 18, I haven't grown since then and my "junk" has stunted as well. my body is extremely out of proportion as of now. my under-developed shoulder width and my fully developed skull does not go hand in hand and on top of that, i am naturally bottom heavy. I feel the need to take this becasue my older brother who is 11 months older than me, overtowers me by 4 inches. Am i too young to take this? How about some gh?

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    How big are you now, do you even work out?

you should consult a LIBERAL physician and you will likely be put on some type of therapy (GH and/or androgen).

anorexia can cause severe HPTA issues, you may need replacement and stimulatory therapy (used intermittantly) to restore a more normal hormonal pattern. if this is possible-- such damage during developmental stages may require lifetime replacement.

you really need a full blood work up and consultation with a endocrinologist (a liberal one)

i have a feeling the treatment will cost a lot. Anyways i'm 5'11 180lbs 10% bf lifting for 2 years. 1 year serious.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro if you went from anorexia to 180lbs in 2 years of lifting then you don't need AAS!!

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Redz122
    i have a feeling the treatment will cost a lot. Anyways i'm 5'11 180lbs 10% bf lifting for 2 years. 1 year serious.
    Well if you seriously care about it, you will spend the money for good treatment.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    Well if you seriously care about it, you will spend the money for good treatment.
    Would insurance kick in a little help on that?

max-it is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    insurance cover my androgel . then the doc put me on test cyp 200mg eow and the insurance would not cover that!

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    underdevelopment due to an anorexic condition (techinically is a medical condition)...

sure as hell should...if not you have some crappy insurance

well, i have decided to go to my pedetrician before i visit a endocronologist. Now the question is, what should i ask my peditrician to test for me? Like take my test levels? etc?

anybody?

Thread Information