Thread: short cycles

bigbadbootydaddy is offline Associate Member

short cycles

is it better for a beginner to do a shorter cycle 4-6 wks without pct or a longer cycle 8-10 with pct ?

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Always do PCT, even in short cycles. What cycle could you do thats only 4-6 weeks? I hope you're not thinking of an oral only cycle.

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    everything 1 cent said.. AND: if you put on alot of weight really fast using gear then quite, your body will have a tough time keepin it. If you put on alot of weight over a longer cycle your body will have a easier time keeping it... your body works that way.. If it gets used to the weight before you quit your cycle you have a better chance of keeping it.

Personally I won't run a cycle shorter then 12 weeks... I have much more success in keeping the gains

no not an oral only. i read somewhere that doing a four wk deca cycle at 200mg/wk with no pct (because it is so short) was good for novices

Quote Originally Posted by bigbadbootydaddy
    no not an oral only. i read somewhere that doing a four wk deca cycle at 200mg/wk with no pct (because it is so short) was good for novices
    You need to research alot more bro, do some searches, read over the cycle results board - see what others have done. Once you know the basics of cycling come back and ask questions if you still have any.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Deca takes 4 weeks to even start working.... please bro search and read!

it was just something i had read is all. and i have done my homework, already done one cycle. you just read so much **** on the net it nice to have a few opinions. so don't cram that "gotta research more" crap down my throat.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    Deca takes 4 weeks to even start working.... please bro search and read!
    D*mn, sounds like good advice to me..

it was just something i had read is all. and i have done my homework, already done one cycle. you just read so much **** on the net it nice to have a few opinions. so don't cram that "gotta research more" crap down my throat.
    Its pretty obvious you haven't though; anyone here will vouch for that, I mean no PCT and Deca only. I'm scared to ask what your first cycle consisted of. You can't expect everyone to just lay it out for you, if we did that for everyone we'd all go nuts, read, learn from others experiances. 5 minutes of reading these boards would tell you Deca alone is asking for horrible libido and depression in 9/10 people, and that PCT is never an option.

chill pops.............

this site gets a million newbies asking the basic questions---the vets here just wanna make sure new peeps are doing the basics right...like 10-12 weeks, pct, antis on hand and no all orals...we will dissagree on sust/test enanthate , certain short cycles and little bullsh*t like that but i think we're all on the same page for basics.....so keep cool daddyooooo
    Last edited by MR PHATT ASS; 08-16-2004 at 05:16 PM.

my first was a deca d-bol and i did pct

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    In that case make your second cycle worth while.... add some test bro and get that PCT thing worked out

dumblucky is offline Member
    there is alot of crapy advice ot there on the net..usuallly if its crappy its that its outdated..... dont believe everything you read
    most of the advice given on this board is great but then again there are some fools who give advice even though they dont know what they are talking aobut

Thread Information