NorCaLifter is offline Associate Member

Liquid clen dosage?

Alright guys heres the question. 6'4 260lb male- bf% sitting at about 10% give or take a percentage, currently running 100mg/ed tren , 150mg eod test prop, 50mg proviron ed and now i want to throw in some clen . I was just given a 60cc bottle of liquid clen at 200mcg/ml. What is the proper dosage of clen for someone my size on the current things I am already taking? I have taken clen before but never really understood the dosage of it, proper dosage. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

BigGenes is offline Member
    Really the doseage is based on how well your body handles the sides. As long as you take it in 2 doses(one in morning and one before 2pm) you should be fine with sleeping alright. I would suggest around 120 to 160mcg depending on how well you can handle the shakes. Some people respond to it well and some people shake like crack addicts. Start your dose low and build up. Go week on week off, or 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. If you need more info PM me.

NorCaLifter is offline Associate Member
    great info bro..i looked at a old post though and it sais taking clen will slow gains and right now im growing like a mother F.... Should i wait till i shred down at the end.... i use a low dosage of dnp with winnie during cutting... what you think? Should i keep it and wait or will i be ok running it now? I do ok on clen...used it once and was ok.... body reacts well to it so far...but low at first...is good idea

BigGenes is offline Member
    I wouldn't use the DNP but thats just me dude. I say just finish your cycle and then cut up with the clen . I do not advise people to take clen during cycle b/c of the unneeded excess strain it puts on your heart. Its like this. When juiceing you raise your BP a little, not bad with most people and not enough to cause problems. Well you do the same thing while on clen, raise your BP a little but once again not to bad(for most people). But combined even a normal person is now getting his BP at much higher risk of long term down the road damage. The more you tear up your hear the more likely its going to shut down in the future. Running clen and steroids seperatly is much safer and IMO not going to hurt you later in life. Clen will not cause muscle loss like Cytomel but as far as not getting best gains while on it, I don't know. I feel the gains are the same, but I never juice with the stuff. Clen is also nothing like cytomel and it will not make the weight fall off you like that stuff will. It is also a supp that doesn't have to be watched as closely as cytomel when it comes to how much to take and doseing right. I think its what your looking for with your needs and you should be good starting at 60mcg and building up each day by about 20mcg until you feel you are at a good dose. Once you have completed your "loading" week, you can then maintain that dose you like. Good luck and PM me next time with this. I might not find this post to reply back to, the next time.

Thread Information