Imidurea is offline New Member

? About Deca-Durabolin injections

Hi, any help would be great, you will probably read this and just think I'm stupid. I've been helping my bf with his Deca -Durabolin injections, normally we use pre-loaded injections, but we now have viles. The thing I cant work out is how to get the oil out, the viles have a glass top, other viles Ive seen you inject the needle in the top and pull the plunger back, but these ones having a glass top makes it hard....any advice? There is a picture of the viles here - they are the viles in the second pic, with the blue and green ring around the top
    Thanks
    Jacqui

jeallybean is offline Junior Member
    score the neck of the amp with a nail file. Slide an ink pen end over the bottle and snap the neck off.

thanks, I get most of that but the
    Slide an ink pen end over the bottle
    part...slide it over the bottle?

ahh ok, makes sense now, thanks
    Im doing his research for him, cos I'm a good gf

He is only using Deca , he is only using 50mgs per week. Do you think that will even do anything? From what I've read it won't really do much
    He is 25 yrs old, 6"3 and weighs 78kgs, he wants to be 85kgs....
    Last edited by Imidurea; 08-17-2004 at 03:36 AM.

dzlx is offline Junior Member
    Deca only is not going to give anny results, it should be mixed with testosteron, btw deca under 400mg per week aint going to do mutch for him except kill his natural testosteron production !

He was taking Andriol , would that be ok to take with the deca , plus if he increased to 400mgs per week?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    if i were him id up the deca to 400mgs a week and use test with it. test and deca combo has always got me huge in the past. and then if he wants he can throw the anadrol in at the begening of his cycle for 5 weeks.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    50mg a week, thats gon do jack, he needs 400mg a week and 400mg sust wud b a nice addition. Andriol is weird stuff, dont think its realli that gd. Dont c y hes takin roids tho, he sound huge already, 6"3 and 78kgs, crikey!!!

yeah, to be honest i dont think he needs them. He isnt skinny, he isnt fat, but he wants to build his muscles faster, thats how this all came about. Thanks for all your advice guys, Its actually really interesting

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Yeh tell im to keep it natural 4 a coupla yrs, n if he aint doin as well as he wanted, then he can try roids, ive bin natural 4 a yr now, i may be 45 pounds lighter, but i feel much healthier!

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    Jeese, you guys should researched a bit more before starting, do you have post cycle stuff on hand? Anti Estregens etc?

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    tell him to ALWAYS have test as his base. get some test enth and run at 500mg week along with 400mg a week of the deca ....divide that into 2 shots a week. Go for about 10-12 weeks....he'll be much happier in the end.

Read about PCT, aniti-e's, etc. You don't want his boobs getting bigger than yours!

peace,

ttgb

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer1
    Jeese, you guys should researched a bit more before starting, do you have post cycle stuff on hand? Anti Estregens etc?
    What is everyone talking about here with anti-e's. I thought deca gyno was caused due to progesterone, not estrogen. Nolva isn't going to help you out. You need vitamin B-12, 6 all of them fockers.

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyZ23
    What is everyone talking about here with anti-e's. I thought deca gyno was caused due to progesterone, not estrogen. Nolva isn't going to help you out. You need vitamin B-12, 6 all of them fockers.
    Proviron will help this, the point is you just dont go, buy some deca and hope for the best, you aught to know what it is your doing.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Imidurea
    He is only using Deca , he is only using 50mgs per week. Do you think that will even do anything? From what I've read it won't really do much
    He is 25 yrs old, 6"3 and weighs 78kgs, he wants to be 85kgs....
    50 mg per week is too little. It usually takes minimum of 250 mg per week to have an anabolic effect. Also there will be profound sexual side effects, he wont have much sexual desire or ability to perform while on deca and this can last for months after end of doing deca. He should be taking testosterone at levels greater then the deca. Old rule of thumb is to take double the deca in testosterone, that being 250 mg deca dose and 500 mg testosterone will assure you of NO sexual side effects. But when all this is said and done, what is he using to get his system back to normal? Its highly recommended for him to take daily CLOMID doses for 1 month starting 3 weeks after his last deca injection. This gets his hormones back to normal when he quits the steroids .

Thread Information