Passing drug tests.

I get messages every day asking me how to pass drug tests, so im gonna go ahead and post my advice. Its not 100% accurate, and its not proven to work, but its worked for me and others in my training group many of times!
    So i dont want to hear crap from all the skeptics, all im saying is it works for us, it may not be the best way to do it.

First off, go buy a bottle of Niacin and a bottle of Golden Seal root. These arnt proven to clean out your system but they help. They should both be available at Wal-Mart. Make sure the niacin isnt flush free. You need it to flush out your system. If you have 6 days take this for all six days. THe last three days get some metamucil (fiber) and a diuretic. This will flush your system out. You will be sh**ting and pissing all day long. When you go take the test your piss will be white, so you need to take some vitamin C so your urine is yellow, or else they will say it is tampered with. Soda, cranberry juice and alchohol work as duiretics as well.
    When you take the test start pissing in the toilet, and when you are about done then piss in the cup. This will leave the weakest piss for last. If you have the time and money order B-Clean detox pills, Test'in Plus Precleansing Tabs, a urine screan, or all of them. These will most likely block the roids in your system if there is any left. If you fail the test, tell them you took Orchic extract, its the only herb that can cause a false steroid test.Never admit to taking steroids ! Appeal, appeal, appeal!!
    Be carefull with the days you use metamucil/diuretic and the days you use your other stuff because they will make you piss the pills right out. Drink over a gallon of water a day. Do not drink tap water!! Drink spring or distilled water. Tap water has chlorine and other other toxins in it.

Clean all of your clothes, hats, sheets, pillow cases, towels ect.. the steroid toxins in your sweat can leak back into your body leaving traces of steroids on you. You must clean all of this when done taking roids. When the roids are out of your body your body will do anything to get them back such as soaking in toxins from clothes.

The higher body fat percentage the higher chance roids will stay in your system longer. Toxins stick to body fat most of the time. THe leaner you are, the less chance of getting caught!

Heres is the link for detection times, these are not accurate anymore. In the last year drug tests have advanced much. You must add two weeks up to 3 months for some kinds depending on the kind. Winstrol stays in your system much longer than this says.

http://www.steroid.com/detect.php

pm me guys if you have any questions.

somedude247 is offline Member
    Decent read bro, i'll pm you when I need to pass a piss test.

thanks bro. im doing constant research on the subject so im finding out more info every day as well.
    its important to clean out your system when your cycle is over instead of waiting for a drug test and then trying to clean your system out right away. that is why people still get caught, they dont take precautions.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Why didnt you just bump the thread you did the first time on this???

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Why didnt you just bump the thread you did the first time on this???
    because i didnt post all this information. and im tired of pm'ing people, so thats why i posted it. any more questions lozc0ck$ucker??

Quote Originally Posted by enid_sprinter
    because i didnt post all this information. and im tired of pm'ing people, so thats why i posted it. any more questions lozc0ck$ucker??
    no penis sprinter.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    no penis sprinter.

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut

Heres how to really mask a steroid test.

http://entertainment.howstuffworks.c...drug-test6.htm

Masking Drug Use
    As previously mentioned, diuretics can be used to reduce the presence of drugs in urine samples. Other compounds, including epitestosterone, plasma expanders and secretion inhibitors, can be used to reduce the presence of banned substances in blood samples.
    Epitestosterone
    Epitestosterone is a biological form of testosterone that does not enhance performance. Drug tests for testosterone typically measure the ratio of testosterone to epitestosterone (T/E ratio). An athlete can inject epitestosterone, lower the T/E ratio and hide the use of testosterone. By itself, epitestosterone has no real harmful side effects.

Plasma Expanders
    Plasma expanders are substances that are used to increase the fluid component of blood. They are used to treat victims of shock, trauma and surgery. Athletes can use these substances to dilute the concentration of banned substances (EPO) in their blood. Most side effects include moderate to severe allergic reactions.

Secretion Inhibitors
    Many drugs and foreign substances have structures that are shaped like organic acids. In the body, these organic acids are removed by a protein in the kidney that transports organic acids. If this protein can be blocked, then these drugs or foreign substances would not appear in the urine. Doctors use these inhibitors to treat gout. However, the drugs can be used to manipulate the results of urine drug tests. Possible side effects include nausea, vomiting, allergic reactions and kidney problems.

lozgod- im real sure that the college guys asking me these questions are gonna get ahold of some epitestosterone and plasma expanders a week before their drug test. and i talked about diuretics already. nice try j@ackass!

and im talking from personall experience, ive tried my methods, you just copy and pasted. go to a topic you know about.

and im talking from personall experience, ive tried my methods, you just copy and pasted. go to a topic you know about.
    I love newbies.

lozgod- im real sure that the college guys asking me these questions are gonna get ahold of some epitestosterone and plasma expanders a week before their drug test. and i talked about diuretics already. nice try j@ackass!
    Ok if they check for epitestosterone/testosterone levels , how are your methods going to help?

I love newbies.
    i love dumb@sses who think they know everything because they are proffessional internet chatters.

i love dumb@sses who think they know everything because they are proffessional internet chatters.
    Please dont open Pandora's Box. I WILL make you look dumb, it won't be hard, you do a da*n good job by youself.

Ok if they check for epitestosterone/testosterone levels, how are your methods going to help?

that only matters if you are taking testosterones that are naturally occuring in the body, and most athletes dont because of water retention. they have to do the ratio test so they know if you have tampered with your natural test levels. so that is basically irrelavent to the topic. once again a dumb@ss comment.

Since Loz is involved in this one I will post for him:

JERRY JERRY JERRY

by athletes i mean track and football athletes that get tested. not bodybuilders who dont get tested.

by athletes i mean track and football athletes that get tested. not bodybuilders who dont get tested.
    Yeah football players dont use test, I forgot.

Where's The Test! Where's The Test! Where's The Test!

not tailbacks wide recievers or d-backs. maybe the larger players, but not the fast ones during season, they wouldnt dare add water weight.

I got to run out to the store, please stay on, I will dissect your innacurate post and tell you why that won't work.

it works, ive done it. but you can make up some crap to say it doesnt if you have the time and have such a boring life that you must do this to make your dumb@ss feel smart. and im sure you are doing research and not going to the store.
    im sure your not a real athlete, and i doubt you have ever been tested in your life.

your a 34 year old man who has no real experience with athletics or athletes. all you know about anything is what youve read. i have only known english for a few years, and my home country dam* sure doesnt have many libraries or computers. so all i know if from real life experience and maybe a year or so of research.

max-it is offline Member
    this is gonna be good.

is it just me or does every thread enid the spazer starts eventually turn in to a flame war?
    Last edited by max-it; 08-17-2004 at 06:21 PM.

weightshead is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by max-it
    this is gonna be good.

is it just me or does every thread enid the spazer starts eventually turn in to a flame war?
    its not just you.

lozgod-well im goin to lift, run, and stretch. but have fun eating your food you bought at the store and sitting on your fat 14% body fat a$$ and chatting.

weightshead is offline Associate Member
    lozgod-well im goin to lift, run, and stretch. but have fun eating your food you bought at the store and sitting on your fat 14% body fat a$$ and chatting.
    now now!
    no need for this really is there...

max-it is offline Member
    let's get ready to rumble

lozgod just need to get off my nuts, he follows me around on here like a lil girl. ----off to the track.

lozgod just need to get off my nuts, he follows me around on here like a lil girl. ----off to the track.
    ok, well I am not 34, I dont put accurate info in here because I am a convicted felon and this is an illegal topic board, I dont want to spend another 4 years pawning guys like you for Cup-a-Soups and Vienna Sausages.

Make sure the niacin isnt flush free. You need it to flush out your system.
    First off idiot, Flush-Free Niacin doesnt refer to flushing out your system, you f*cking retard, it refers to a side effect called face flushing, it is when high doses of niacin are taken and your face flushes and gets hot.

If you have 6 days take this for all six days. THe last three days get some metamucil (fiber) and a diuretic. This will flush your system out. You will be sh**ting and pissing all day long. When you go take the test your piss will be white, so you need to take some vitamin C so your urine is yellow, or else they will say it is tampered with. Soda, cranberry juice and alchohol work as duiretics as well.
    Vitamin C will make your urine yellow, but the reason diluting your urine doesnt work is because they check for traces of B Vitamins, Creatine, and Protein in your urine to make sure it isnt plain water, thats why any Drug Piss kits have these componets. (God you must of made all this up, it is so full of idiotic misinformation).

When you take the test start pissing in the toilet, and when you are about done then piss in the cup. This will leave the weakest piss for last. If you have the time and money order B-Clean detox pills, Test'in Plus Precleansing Tabs, a urine screan, or all of them. These will most likely block the roids in your system if there is any left.
    First off you just plagerised the back of a Quick-Flush box with those instructions, must of used it to make sure the crack you were smoking didnt show up in the test at your last job interview.

Anyway, contrary to uneducated common belief these dont "flush or clean" the urine. They require you to drink lots of water that dilutes the urine and then the nutrients in these kits replenish the diluted urine with the nutrients I stated above. This will not work when testing for hormones aka steroids . The urine will be too diluted and come back inconclusive.

SO GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!! YOU ARE PROVEN WRONG!!!!!!! JACKASS!!!!!!

OK I'm done with you, go study and stop making stuff up to make friends.

pmacdona51 is offline Associate Member
    My method of passing the piss test is as follows:
    I take a urine bag and fill it up with someones clean urine and strap it to the inside of my leg, i run a tube from this under my c"(k and have a tapered nozzle at the end, the tube is attached to my c)*k by a small elastic and the tube is pinched under it with a small clamp; when asked to piss i pull out my wang through my boxers and grabbing it with my full hand i unclamp the clamp and squeeze the bag with my left hand, it looks just like it is commin out of me and unless buddy is 2 inches from it it looks for real. The warmth of my body has warmed up the piss.

wow lozgod, you are a loser. you should change your title to proffessional chatting dork. you probably were in prison for molesting little kids.
    everyone knows flush niacin works better than flush free niacin.
    i was joking about you going to do research instead of going to the store, but obviously you are such a desperate nerd that you were doing research, and it took you 5 posts of rambling to get it out.
    and once again these methods do work that i have stated, we have used them many of times, i think you are just jealous that you are not a competitive athlete and you have to chat your way to power, which isnt working.

most competive athletes use orals, water base roids, and fast acting roids. long lasting esters and roids may not be cleaned with this method as easily, but it works pretty good for orals and water base, as well as prop. and susp.
    well im not on here to talk with ex con proffessional chatters, so im done with you and i will not recognize any other comment you have.

most competive athletes use orals, water base roids, and fast acting roids. long lasting esters and roids may not be cleaned with this method as easily, but it works pretty good for orals and water base, as well as prop. and susp.
    well im not on here to talk with ex con proffessional chatters, so im done with you and i will not recognize any other comment you have.
    Hey if you think it works more power to you. I mean you know something the rest of the world dosent. Maybe you should patent this process since it works so well.

For the record I didnt research any of it, it was all common knowledge and it still prooved you wrong stupid ass. You keep stating that you are an athlete, who are you trying to convince me or yourself?

Thread Information