Deekay is offline New Member

Exclamation Is this Gear Right for Me? Or What Is?

Hello all this my first post and im very glad to be part of your guys forum. Im posting this thread because i just got in to bodybuilding and ive researching gear online to help me in achieve a nice lean cut body goal. Im not really looking into bulking up but more into a defined cut body. Here are my stats:

Height: 5'10
    Weight: 209
    Body Fat: 24.7%

Ive Been working out for over a month ive been skipping the cardio workouts and have gone straight into the Weights. My workout consists of UpperBody, Legs, Back, Arms, Chest i do them each seperatly with a day rest after workouts. Im in a Protein shake and low card diet( In which three times a day i will take a Protein/Glutamine Shake with a banana and i add a MultiVitamin Chewable after im done with the shake)... Should i add 40min cardio session before i hit the weights to my workout session every day?

Well here is the GEAR question:

I currently found out about this new SPOT INJECTABLE solution called Cardispan the active substance is L-carditine which is supposed to burn the fat where its injected. It includes Abdomen and Obliques... The Love Handles or even stubburn fatty areas. The cycle should only be done every other month and i heard it burns as hell when injected. Here is a link i found on the substance its in spanish but you can read it with a SITE TRANSLATER:

http://www.facmed.unam.mx/bmnd/plm/m...uctos/8708.htm

Well what i wanted to do is use the to burn some Body Fat in major areas and since i can get a hold of various GEAR in mexico i opted to buy some Stanzolol ( WINSTROL ) i got a 100 tbs / 10mg bottle for 80 smakers. I got this at the local Tijuana Vet Farmacy i could tell it was legit since there were like 4 bodybuilders there and i did not see them buy any animal food LOL even the owner was BUFF dude so it was ovious why there were there i saw everything from Deca to Test-E nice prices to but i think i can do better.

Well anyways back to my subject do you guys think i can Stack CARDISPAN 20ml/ 1 Week and WINSTROL to 4tbs/40mgs Every day for a month and Keep my current Diet and increase my Cardio to 40 min and Weight Training to a 1hr Workout???

I would Love some suggestions before i start my cycle i want to get in to Deca-Durobolin also???

Please Help Guys Ill be your guinny pig....

THNX

DEEKAY

*pics below*
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Is this Gear Right for Me? Or What Is?-gut.jpg   Is this Gear Right for Me? Or What Is?-gut-side.jpg   Is this Gear Right for Me? Or What Is?-leg.jpg  

Sweet... Thnx...Can i still take the Cardipan? For the fatty areas?

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    no, don't take cardispan.............hit the treadmill in the morning for an hour 5-6 days a week. Using 65-75 percent of your max heart rate (220 - age x .7) That will burn a ton of the excess fat you are carrying. You'll be amazed at what cardio and a lower carb diet can do for you

ECA aka Ephedrine right? And Clenbuterol ? Hmmm nice... And Carditne or Cardispan will do no good for me then?

Am i right? Remember im a noood...lol

John88Test is offline Member
    Given your pics here is what I reccommend:

Increase cardio big time! (u need to get rid of some of that fat naturally)
    Train harder with weights (for u, less weight, higher reps)
    Change your diet...(lots of meat, lose the pastas and fatty foods)

You are at 210 lbs now and are 5'10...do what is mentioned above for 2-3 months, get down to 190lbs...see how you look then...I believe u have plenty of time to achieve good results without the use of as...however if u do want to use as I would research for a while...hang around the boards, read the educational threads and then make a decision based on what you have read...read read read...hope this helps...

Sweet Thnx for the help m8...

shorty33 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lfcdeke
    Given your pics here is what I reccommend:

Increase cardio big time! (u need to get rid of some of that fat naturally)
    Train harder with weights (for u, less weight, higher reps)
    Change your diet...(lots of meat, lose the pastas and fatty foods)

You are at 210 lbs now and are 5'10...do what is mentioned above for 2-3 months, get down to 190lbs...see how you look then...I believe u have plenty of time to achieve good results without the use of as...however if u do want to use as I would research for a while...hang around the boards, read the educational threads and then make a decision based on what you have read...read read read...hope this helps...
    This is one the many reasons i think this site is so helpful, exactly

Thnx Alot guys i will post update pix soon....

colinw is offline Junior Member
    i think that cardio inject is crap. The only drug out there that will mobilize fat is gh. Just hit the cardio. if i knew how to put pics up i would show you me now, i had exactly your body like 3months ago. But before i started running tren /prop i had dieted down and was working out real hard so make sure you do your homework and know you can handle it.

Thread Information