rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member

Is it normal to hurt like a mofo after sticking triceps??

My buddy put 2cc of tren and prop in his tricep and he said it hurts like a bitch. He said it didnt really hurt anywhere else when he stuck that area but triceps are different.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    anytime i inject into a new place especially with prop. it hurts like hell. but it gets easier with each injection.

BigGenes is offline Member
    2 cc is to much for any site injection unless the muscle is big enough. You are wasteing the juice b/c the muscle can't hold it. Your body won't be able to use it all and it will send the rest to the waste system in your body. the average person can only hold 1cc in the delt, bi, and tri. If your huge I am sure the stats are much different. I had a friend(big mofo) shot 2cc of t400 into his delt(really stupid!!). The guy couldn't move his arm for 2 weeks but he tryed lifting anways. The doc said he seperated his delt muscle somehow. I say just stay with what you know. 1cc in delt, 1 in bi and 1 in tri.

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rangerdudeleads
    My buddy put 2cc of tren and prop in his tricep and he said it hurts like a bitch. He said it didnt really hurt anywhere else when he stuck that area but triceps are different.
    yeah - youd be a freak if prop'n a new muscle didnt hurt

welcome to the club pal

Maraxus is offline Banned
    I had the same problem with Prop in the quads. It hurt less and less after every injection.

John88Test is offline Member
    prop hurts wherever u inject it...at least at first...perfectly normal...dont worry about...

detroit is offline Banned
    I never use more than 1cc for any type of spot injection, else i get some pain...

anabolicwannabe is offline Associate Member
    could you detail spot injection for biceps and triceps? where it should it go? anywhere..??

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicwannabe
    could you detail spot injection for biceps and triceps? where it should it go? anywhere..??

www.spotinjections.com

Univex is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    anytime i inject into a new place especially with prop. it hurts like hell. but it gets easier with each injection.
    You must be using Mexican prop... there is no reason propionate should be painful.

Also, I find the outer head is painless for triceps... the inner head (closer to the armpit) has more nerve bundles and can be painful at times.

N4cer is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGenes
    Your body won't be able to use it all and it will send the rest to the waste system in your body.
    WTF? And here I thought that the muscle will stretch to hold it, and the ester will bind with adipose tissue causing a slow release of the hormone.

Oh, wait. I AM right.

2 cc is to much for any site injection unless the muscle is big enough. You are wasteing the juice b/c the muscle can't hold it. Your body won't be able to use it all and it will send the rest to the waste system in your body. the average person can only hold 1cc in the delt, bi, and tri. If your huge I am sure the stats are much different. I had a friend(big mofo) shot 2cc of t400 into his delt(really stupid!!). The guy couldn't move his arm for 2 weeks but he tryed lifting anways. The doc said he seperated his delt muscle somehow. I say just stay with what you know. 1cc in delt, 1 in bi and 1 in tri.

i doubt by injecting 2cc of t400 in his delt it somehow cause the muscle to separate. had to be somthing else

Jeremy34 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by N4cer
    WTF? And here I thought that the muscle will stretch to hold it, and the ester will bind with adipose tissue causing a slow release of the hormone.

Oh, wait. I AM right.
    You sound so sure of yourself. I don't think so. If you inject too much into a site, two things are going to happen. Your body is not going to be able to absorb all of the juice and your risking serious injury.

If you are sure your right, feel free to post a legitimate source for this information. As far as I know, your muscle isn't going to be stretching for any kind of juice. Maybe your confused with synthenol? lol

N4cer is offline Member

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy34
    You sound so sure of yourself. I don't think so. If you inject too much into a site, two things are going to happen. Your body is not going to be able to absorb all of the juice and your risking serious injury.

If you are sure your right, feel free to post a legitimate source for this information. As far as I know, your muscle isn't going to be stretching for any kind of juice. Maybe your confused with synthenol? lol
    Synthenol? Try again. Synthol.

Anyway, I don't have to prove it. Tell me what this WASTE SYSTEM is that takes the extra hormone and disposes of it. It will attach period. That's what it does.

Muscles stretch. Try it. I am small and was running the site protocol in ALR's BTPB. Had to start with 1.5cc/site, but eventually got to 3cc/site. That's proof enough.

Oh, wait. I AM right.
    lol, HOLY $hit putting to much juice into your muscle will stretch it? No way! I am going to do that right now. Come on everyone start injecting 3cc at a time into your delts, bi, and tri. So they will stretch the muscle! We can now all get huge fast as hell! You have shown us the light my friend. Thank you so much. That thread will change my life.

Dude adipose tissue is fat. First off let me say that fat reacts catabolicly to steroids . Adipose tissue sees steroids as a foriegn substance and will immediatly attack and reject them, sending them directly to your waste system. Please don't post what you don't know.

N4cer is offline Member

Wink

Taking it a little personal? What's wrong with you (besides lack of knowledge)?

lol, HOLY $hit putting to much juice into your muscle will stretch it? No way! I am going to do that right now. Come on everyone start injecting 3cc at a time into your delts, bi, and tri. So they will stretch the muscle! We can now all get huge fast as hell! You have shown us the light my friend. Thank you so much. That thread will change my life.
    No, if you read you'd know that the fascia does indeed stretch to a degree. That's not theory. It's fact. If not, then explain how muscles get bigger? Is the fascia always the same size, dragging around until the muscle gets bigger as we grow? I THINK NOT!

Dude adipose tissue is fat
    No joke? Wow. And explain where babies come from again, oh wise one.

First off let me say that fat reacts catabolicly to steroids. Adipose tissue sees steroids as a foriegn substance and will immediatly attack and reject them
    Yeah, then explain how an ester works.
    sending them directly to your waste system
    And what's the name of this new system you've discovered?

Here ya go, I'll support you a little (charity case). If it were too much, it would go into the bloodstream where the ester would be cleaved off by esterase enzyme and the hormone would act as a base.

Please don't post what you don't know.
    I thinky you're confused on this one man. I know just fine. You are the one who is confused.

Synthenol? Try again. Synthol.

Anyway, I don't have to prove it. Tell me what this WASTE SYSTEM is that takes the extra hormone and disposes of it. It will attach period. That's what it does.

Muscles stretch. Try it. I am small and was running the site protocol in ALR's BTPB. Had to start with 1.5cc/site, but eventually got to 3cc/site. That's proof enough.
    You need to prove it if you want anyone to believe you. I responded because your post was arrogant and needs justification.

Taking the extra hormone? Please explain what you are talking about.

Sorry, I don't think I'm gonna be trying to stretch my muscles with steroids any time soon. I paid enough money for them and would like them all to be utilized properly. As far as starting at 1.5 cc's and working up to 3 cc's, thats fine for glutes maybe, given that your a little guy. I for one, wouldn't suggest spot injecting that much.

N4cer is offline Member
    Justification would be people knowing what the hell they're talking about.
    Here's what I meant about the extra hormone:
    Your body won't be able to use it all and it will send the rest to the waste system in your body.

N4cer is offline Member

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy34
    You need to prove it if you want anyone to believe you. I responded because your post was arrogant and needs justification.
    It was meant to be helpful, not arrogant.

And for justification, I'll not look up the facts just because others would rather not look them up themselves. I've spent too many years reading on this and on the boards to try to do reasearch for lazy fV<kers who can't expiriment and read themselves. That would be proof.

Justification would be people knowing what the hell they're talking about.
    Here's what I meant about the extra hormone:
    Sorry bro, I really feel like you don't make any sense in any of the posts you've made. Please make just one point.....pick one, any one....just say something that makes any sense at all.

As far as muscles stretching....your right...they do....over TIME....and that, kids, is how we grow. As far as a muscle stretching in the 10 seconds it takes you to inject, thats not gonna happen, unless you somehow got a permit from God allowing you to perform this miracle.

N4cer is offline Member
    I just gave intelligent responses that are both scientific fact and common knowledge.
    They disproved the BS responses others have given but have not intelligently countered.

And *somebody* just proved himself to be too closed-minded to accept them.

The point is that the muscle will stretch. Not greatly, but surely for 2 measly cc's. Yes, in a few seconds. Unless you somehow put them on restriction from God.

Oh well, thanks for the amusement. Hopefully the thread starter reads up and researches on another board where the responses aren't dictated by closed-mindedness.

Taking it a little personal? What's wrong with you (besides lack of knowledge)?
    lol That is funny coming from you and your statements.

No, if you read you'd know that the fascia does indeed stretch to a degree. That's not theory. It's fact. If not, then explain how muscles get bigger? Is the fascia always the same size, dragging around until the muscle gets bigger as we grow? I THINK NOT!
    Yes the fascia does stretch, but it doesn't absorb juice. And thats not even what you said. You were talking about muscles streching. And that injecting 3cc's at time will make you bigger. None of what you just said has made any sence what so ever. The super ficial fascia(to be correct) stretchs but it has to for a muscle to get bigger. We never disagreed on that statement. So please explain to me what the hell your talking about with that statment.

No joke? Wow. And explain where babies come from again, oh wise one.
    Make some sence!!!!!!

And what's the name of this new system you've discovered?
    Waste gets excreted in all kind of different ways. Through your blood, through your lymphatic system, and the list goes on. Waste system is another word for saying excretion. If you couldn't figure that out, than wow.

Here ya go, I'll support you a little (charity case). If it were too much, it would go into the bloodstream where the ester would be cleaved off by esterase enzyme and the hormone would act as a base.
    If it were excreted into the blood whats happening? Its being excreted? If it absorded into the blood that is a different story. What you are saying makes no sence at all.

I thinky you're confused on this one man. I know just fine. You are the one who is confused.
    LOL your absolutly right. I have no idea what your talking about, b/c your not making any sence and your useing words that you don't know the meaning of. Remember you are the one that said you are small, well that explains alot.

I just gave intelligent responses that are both scientific fact and common knowledge.
    They disproved the BS responses others have given but have not intelligently countered.

The point is that the muscle will stretch. Not greatly, but surely for 2 measly cc's. Yes, in a few seconds. Unless you somehow put them on restriction from God.

Oh well, thanks for the amusement. Hopefully the thread starter reads up and researches on another board where the responses aren't dictated by closed-mindedness.
    Bro, I'm not closed-minded. I asked you nicely to back up what you say with any kind of source. You beat around that bush and I guess just don't have one.

Its as simple as this: Start site injecting no more than 1 cc. If your body seems to react very well with that and if you really feel the need to go higher, up it a little, to maybe 1.5cc's. You really risk injury by injecting too much juice into one small muscle, i.e. biceps, triceps, delts. They can only handle so many milligrams of juice. That is **** sure a scientific fact. Now if your a 275 lb monster, then maybe 3 cc's could be ok, but I wouldn't go advising anyone I know to try something that could be harmful, which you have done in this thread.

You are absolutly right. I am closed minded. I am closed minded to people that make statments with no proof, who don't make any sence, and who tell people things that contradict every article or website that talks about site injections. If you want me to I will be more than happy to post one for you to enlighten yourself with. I don't mind posting one b/c I know they exist and they aren't hard to find.

As for the hurting in the tricep, as usual, I will only speak from my experience. Prop definitely hurts, as everyone has probably heard, its not good for site injections. My experience with it is that my delts, glutes, legs and even tri's took it ok, but when I got brave and tried it in the bicep, the mofo swole up like I had an extra arm for 4 days and felt like ****. Everyone is different, but I will definitely never do that again.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by rangerdudeleads
    LMAO. You know why I'm laughing. You'll be fine. 2cc is a lot for the tri's.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    The oil will stretch facia tissue.... over time you will be able to inject in those areas with out pain or as much when you first hit them because of the facia tissue not being stretched.

I've put 2cc in my delts and I'm no monster........ I have done 2cc's in my tri's as well...... but for the smaller muscle I did start off with 1cc and over time was able to hit it with 2cc with very little pain afterwards.

Unless the hromone leaks out of the site it will be absorbed........ Even when some mess up the injection and don't go deep enough and the oil sit between the muscle and skin it will be picked up at some point.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    he has always used 2cc in the delts in the past and no problems at all. He said it is qv prop and his tri hurts like a bitch, He did say that his tricep was swollen from it and had to show his bros in the gym how big his tri' were..lol. He said the pain in his tri is some what like a big charley horse...hehe

RDL

Troyboy is offline Associate Member
    2'ccs for a tricep is WAY too much for the first time. and Prop is the most painful **** ever!

Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    the spotinjuections site does not tell what length pin to use though for each muscle. I am about to start propp'ing my biceps. Can I get away with a 5/8" ?

I really shudder at stickin a full 1" pin into my scrawny 17.5" biceps

MM - I read a recent post that said large depos will have the excess above some threshold carried off my the lymp system or some kind of drainage mechanism and will not go into your system.

Any truth to this ?

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    The oil will stretch facia tissue.... over time you will be able to inject in those areas with out pain or as much when you first hit them because of the facia tissue not being stretched.

I've put 2cc in my delts and I'm no monster........ I have done 2cc's in my tri's as well...... but for the smaller muscle I did start off with 1cc and over time was able to hit it with 2cc with very little pain afterwards.

Unless the hromone leaks out of the site it will be absorbed........ Even when some mess up the injection and don't go deep enough and the oil sit between the muscle and skin it will be picked up at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanDawg
    the spotinjuections site does not tell what length pin to use though for each muscle. I am about to start propp'ing my biceps. Can I get away with a 5/8" ?

I really shudder at stickin a full 1" pin into my scrawny 17.5" biceps
    i use an inch for jsut about everywhere except glutes. i put 1 inch into my bi and tris with no prob

N4cer is offline Member
    I think unless your body fat is really high, you can get away with 5/8" in those locations, but I prefer the 1". The shallow injections seem to hurt more and give the "knotty" look to the muscle compared to deeper injections.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    I love shooting in the Tri's. My favorite spot.

I think unless your body fat is really high, you can get away with 5/8" in those locations, but I prefer the 1". The shallow injections seem to hurt more and give the "knotty" look to the muscle compared to deeper injections.
    I use 5/8" for site injections and do well with it. If your getting knots with those than 1" is def the way to go for you. So on this point I totally agree with you. lol I am serious though.

As for the prop hurting like hell and be swollen. That is going to happen with prop in a site injection for most people. Prop hurts like B!tch in all site injections for me, except for delts. Hurts like hell in legs too. Glutes isn't bad, delts are the best for pain with prop. IMO

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Dude adipose tissue is fat. First off let me say that fat reacts catabolicly to steroids. Adipose tissue sees steroids as a foriegn substance and will immediatly attack and reject them, sending them directly to your waste system. Please don't post what you don't know.
    I think you should follow your own advice.

Thread Information