madman is offline New Member

week 4 and only 6lbs up?

whats up guys...i am in week 4 of an 8 week cycle and i have only put on 6lbs. i am taking 500mg sostenon 250 from mexico and 250mg testoprim-d from mexico. i am 6'2 and 205 lbs, and intake aprox.175-200 grams of protien per day. i work out 5 days a week, and although i have put on 6lbs i cant really see any big differences. my friends in the past that used sostenon and enanthate swelled up after about 5 weeks. could the lack of noticeable results be because of my height? should i just be patient?

madman is offline New Member
    the deca was too much $$$$ i was able to obtain the test and sos pretty cheap. i know the sos has 4 different kinds of test in it, but i was told i wouldnt hurt for mass building. what kind of results can i or should i expect though????

CYCLEON Guest
    2 things - how are your calories? gotta eat, eat eat
    second it takes sust/cyp/eth a little while to really kick in heavy, usually 3-4 weeks but you should start getting the "feel" for it soon - sure its good juice?

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Either you have bogus juice or I don't know... talk to me when you hit week 5.

D12
    D12 is offline New Member
    Man, for one you need to up your protien intake, 200g is not nearly enough, especially for your weight. they say 2.2g for every pound of musscle. When your on the sauce your body has inhanced protien sythisis, feed your musscles!!!! PROTIEN PROTIEN PROTIEN!!!!!!!

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    might not necisarrily be bogus juice. But many mexican products have been known to be underdosed.

Thread Information