biggunz18 is offline New Member

Proviron/diuretic

Can proviron act as a slight diuretic as well as a anti-e ?

I ask cuz im on DNP right and im thinking of taking some cuz of some slight gyno starting up while on prop.As far as i know diuretics are NO GO while on DNP.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Estrogen causes water retention, so takin proviron which is an anti-e will obviously stop a lot of the bloat and prevent gyno, proviron is particularly gd, coz unlike nolva, it actually stops aromatization happening in the first place as opposed to blocking its affects afterwards, so u wont have ne problems with a rebound when u stop takin it. But u can take both if u are worried bout estrogen.

detroit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesC
    Estrogen causes water retention, so takin proviron which is an anti-e will obviously stop a lot of the bloat and prevent gyno, proviron is particularly gd, coz unlike nolva, it actually stops aromatization happening in the first place as opposed to blocking its affects afterwards, so u wont have ne problems with a rebound when u stop takin it. But u can take both if u are worried bout estrogen.
    True, but since he already has gyno symptoms and aromatization has aready happened, he will need Tamoxifien (Nolv) to fix that. Proviron may help but Nolv would be much more effective in this situation, IMO

biggunz18 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by detroit
    True, but since he already has gyno symptoms and aromatization has aready happend, he will need Tamoxifien (Nolv) to fix that. Proviron may help but Nolv would be much more effective in this situation, IMO
    Yeah iv been taking novla for the past 3 days at like 60mg a day and my nipples have settled right down.

The reason i asked about the proviron is i ran it last cycle with no gyno problems an i wanted to run it on this cycle, but dident.

I gave it a miss due to me hearing that its a slight diuretic and diuretics and DNP are a NO GO. I have done a bit of reading an research on the proviron thing today and ill be cool while on DNP.

Thanks anyways
    Last edited by biggunz18; 08-17-2004 at 10:35 AM.

N4cer is offline Member
    Proviron 's aromatase inhibitory properties are very mild anyway.
    Results from .5mg Arimidex per day are better than 50mg/day Proviron.

Thread Information