mrbasketball is offline New Member

Limiting Androgenic Effects

Hey,

I have Syntrax 5A2 that I recently got from a friend but im wondering what I can expect from it since it is a 5-AA supplement that converts to DHT. I dont want to get alot more body hair, acne... well the typical androgenic effects. Would this be worse for androgenic effects than for example.... test?(THose seem to be my two options right now) WHats the stronger androgenic compund?? Testosterone or the 5-AA prohormone Syntrax? ANy help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    thats kinda a no brainer bro of course test is going to be stronger then a prohormone. there's a reason one's illegal and the other isn;t

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    thats kinda a no brainer bro of course test is going to be stronger then a prohormone. there's a reason one's illegal and the other isn;t
    from what I understand, 5AA is a very mild androgenic and is used mainly for just preworkout as it boosts your intensity level and aggresion. Very weak though and suppose to take at high doses, unless its the methylated version, then doses dont have to be so high, around 20 to 25mg a day.,

Thread Information