lean123 is offline Associate Member

problem with jumpstart dbol

I have started taking dianabol anabol (pink 5 sided) for 4 days now and I have read about guys "blowing up" within four days...My diet consists of the "anabolic diet" found on this site, as this is a great calorie and protein jump...it is more than double my old diet. My question however is...I started taking 3 a day for the 1st 3 days but i decided to take four a day now for the next four weeks but i Have not seen any difference other than noticable strength gains and a rapid heart beat. I take them when I first wake up with a glass of grapefruit juice and then I have breakfast. About an hour later I am in the gym..using the workout plan found on the site also. My water intake a has also increased.AFter the four weeks of dbol I am planning to use decabol.I am looking to gain mass.Anyone have any ideas?

N4cer is offline Member
    First off, what the hell is decabol?

Now, you're taking some low-ass dosages. 20mg? Ha! Maybe if you're 120lbs.

And 4 days is expecting a lot. Try about 10 days to see results.
    How much weight have you gained?

Clarkk is offline Junior Member
    First, those are probably 5mg pink tai d-bol. You probably need 25-30mg per day. (5-6 pills). Some need more.

Second, You don't take all of them in the morning with a glass of water. You evenly spread them out over the whole day and night if possible. D-bol last in you system for a short time. If you take all of it in the morning you get the effects for a few hours then the rest of the day and night you get nothing.

Third, You need test as a base. (do a search for d-bol only) you will know why.

Fourth, list your age, weight, cycle, and diet (#cals, protein, fat, carbs).

You really need to do more research! Not flaming bro.

decabol=deca durabolin (nandrolone decanoate)..sorry about the confusion. No i way 155 and stand at 5' 10". I have been lifting for awhile now and I do not see anymore gains. A friend of mine started a cycle of deca and I read up on it...and from what I ahve read deca would be a way to continue the treatment. If anyone has any ideas feel free...and remember I am a novice.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Your cycle is very unorganized and uneducated, no offense or flame intended bro.

One thing to remember is that we all have unique bodies that react to steroids very differently. For me, it takes 2 weeks before I start to notice anything off of Dbol . For some of my friends, they feel it within' a few days. Just like Test and a few other AS, everyone has their own niche and time period for when it kicks in, or they start to feel it.

If your calories are as high as you claim them to be, naturally, you should've gained weight just from the amount of food you consumed.

And the idea of running Deca after the Dbol is where the uneducated part comes in. Dbol is in and out the body in roughly 5 hours. Deca, on the other hand, flushes out of the body and loses it's anabolic effect within 3-4 weeks, however, it remains detectable for up to 18 months.

Ideally, what you should've done is started the Deca and for the first 4-5 week ran the Dbol. So when you're done with DBol, you have Deca primed and ready to kick in.

In my opinion, you got suckered from a Dealer into paying an arm and a leg for Dbol. That's just what I think happened. I personally think Dbol is an absolute waste of money.

you can see my weight and height in my last reply I am 21. As for my diet I am consuming 3000-3500 calories a day. I am following the "anabolic diet" found on the page with some extras.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I can feel D-bol 4 days into it. But thats also taking 40-50mg a day though. I probally wouldnt feel nothing with 15-20mgs either.

And guy your taking D-bol by itself aint you. Look up the key words "Dbol only cycle and see what people think about that.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Lean123, I'm guessing that you have a very fast metabolism given your bodyweight, which would require you to eat a very large, large number of calories. 3500 is a good start, but try getting it up to around the 5000 mark within' the week. Sounds tough, and it is, but if you're on the gear, suck it up and be man if you want to achieve your goals.

bigordie is offline Member
    if you are only 4 days into your cycle its not too late to start the deca right now, but you are still lacking a testosterone base for the cycle.

Thread Information