JoeGuns27 is offline Junior Member

Proviron question for show

hey bros i am about 5 weeks out from show and i am retaining a little bit of water not much but just enough from keeping me to get shredded....i am currently running prop/winny/var now into the show and i am going to stop the prop 1 week prior to contest.... now my question is if i start taking 50 mg daily of proviron now will that help take just enough water off and help for the show? or since i already have a the bloat from the cycle will the proviron not take the water off and just help from anymore coming on??? diet is real clean to!! thanks bros

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    U cud always take proviron and nolva to take off as much as u can, if u aint intendin to use diuretics.

yea i am using nolva right now and just started the proviron .....so u think it will help shed a little water or is it a waste?

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    there are other products i've sen in bodybuilding magazines that would be cheaper than proviron and work better to remove water....however you could use the proviron except be careful 50mg per day could give you erections lasting for hours...that wont be good for the show...maybe a different kind of show..but not this one.

U shudnt get much estrogen probs off that cycle neway, but usin both will ensure no more water retention occurs from estrogen. Best idea is to stick to the basics, drink loads, lower sodium intake as much as possible and raise ur potassium intake a bit, its not all about drugs, tho i admit a bit of lasix makes u dry as a bone.

what about that epson salt bath the night before u guys ever hear off that? im just scared to dehyrdate

Nope neva, dont worry bout dehydration, if u drink loads and have minimal salt there is no problem, coz u av plenty of water and no retention, its duznt take 5 weeks to dry out either, 2 weeks is more than adequate to dry out.

so does the epson salt bath work or no?

Well u cud always give it a go and find out, its not exactly expensive.

alright bros thanks i think i might even try it tonight to see how i look tomorrow just to test it u know...thanks again

That wud b the best idea, tryin it the nite b4 aint a gd idea, in case it **** u up!!

Thread Information