Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member

How to stay lean on test E?

Hi I want to do a nice lean cycle of test- have got plenty of Test E but was wondering how to keep my gains as lean as possible- I was thinking a low dose (300-400mg Tets E / week) for 12 weeks with 50mg Var for the last 8 weeks......and lift like a Mother****er ( with badass PCT obviously! )

My questions is- can I run Arimidex throughout (ie every day) to keep water retention to an absolute minimum? Will this give me similar results to Test prop? Are there any better options to keep it all nice n lean with Test E?

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    I honestly don't retain a lot of water while running Test E. However, if you run it at a normal doseage along with L-Dex daily you should be fine.

You can start the L-Dex at around .25mg/ed and increase it if needed during the cycle.

D

fabry is offline Senior Member
    10mg nolva + .25ldex should help you to keep bloat away.
    anyway, i think a clean diet play the most important rule in here... and u can always add a couple of cardio session per week.

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Femaras good for the water retention.

gixxer is offline Associate Member
    I dont bloat even on 1g of teste

bigjayo is offline Associate Member
    Why would you want to stay lean on test? I always bloat up b/c I'm going all out test+dbol +creatine etc...I'd say blow up and then run some clen in PCT. I've done that with great results. If you are cheap, 10mg ED won't break the bank but I've never had a need to do that. I heard ldex as others have said is good stuff but never touched it myself I do do moderate cardio while ON to keep some fat off, but I'm a big guy couple pounds doesn't bother me but might make a 190lb kid get worried.

Quote Originally Posted by bigjayo
    Why would you want to stay lean on test? I always bloat up b/c I'm going all out test+dbol +creatine etc...I'd say blow up and then run some clen in PCT. I've done that with great results. If you are cheap, 10mg ED won't break the bank but I've never had a need to do that. I heard ldex as others have said is good stuff but never touched it myself I do do moderate cardio while ON to keep some fat off, but I'm a big guy couple pounds doesn't bother me but might make a 190lb kid get worried.
    You don't want to 'blow up' to much due to water retention.

High water retention = High Blood pressure = Dangerous

D

bigjayo is offline Associate Member
    Diseal good point, guess I need to do a little more research although I've never had a problem myself. But then again, I blow up on creatine, so that increases my blood pressure? I checked it earlier at 142/72.

Quote Originally Posted by bigjayo
    Diseal good point, guess I need to do a little more research although I've never had a problem myself. But then again, I blow up on creatine, so that increases my blood pressure? I checked it earlier at 142/72.
    Water retention will increase your BP. However, like many other things, everyone reacts differently. Some people are predisposed to high blood pressure while others are predisposed to low BP.

I personally don't run any anti-e's while on a cycle. However, I am not prone to gyno and I have my BP checked regularly.

Unless you check your BP regularly, L-Dex is well worth the investment.

D

upndown is offline New Member
    I use proviron (25 -50 mg/d) with test it will protect you from gyno and help keep your gains dry. the wood is a nice bennifit also

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    yeah- proviron sounds cool, but I'm watching the Hairline- so steering well clear of that!!

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Water retention will rise BP. But I wouldnt worry about creatine rising your BP much at all. Every1 is different like Diesel said

Thread Information