Thread: help

cokdiesl is offline Junior Member

Question help

I have a question from my friend (he's very gullible by the way). so this kid i workout w/ is 18 he bought some teste enatate....he did 2cc's for FIVE weeks..he knows nothing the guy that sold it to him was just trying to make a buck and told him that five weeks would make him look like lee priest..anyway..the kid is worried i talked to him today he's been done w/ thios cycle now for about a month but he's worried he has gyno (bitch tits) i took a look but i'm no doctor and i can't tell if it's fat or what it kind of feels watery when i touched it..he's pretty lean probably 12% bf and this SPOT is right on his nipples..is it gyno or does he just need to diet down more? and is it too late for pct if it is?? thanx guys

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cokdiesl
    I have a question from my friend (he's very gullible by the way). so this kid i workout w/ is 18 he bought some teste enatate....he did 2cc's for FIVE weeks..he knows nothing the guy that sold it to him was just trying to make a buck and told him that five weeks would make him look like lee priest..anyway..the kid is worried i talked to him today he's been done w/ thios cycle now for about a month but he's worried he has gyno (bitch tits) i took a look but i'm no doctor and i can't tell if it's fat or what it kind of feels watery when i touched it..he's pretty lean probably 12% bf and this SPOT is right on his nipples..is it gyno or does he just need to diet down more? and is it too late for pct if it is?? thanx guys
    Sounds like it could be but to answer your question, IS THIS GYNO? would require pics.

ok i'll see what i can..i can't even get my own pics up here yet lol

but it is possible to get it in such a short cycle?? i told him i didn't think so..but i seriously know dyck about AS

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cokdiesl
    but it is possible to get it in such a short cycle?? i told him i didn't think so..but i seriously know dyck about AS
    yes you can.

post pics of his tits n his girls.
    thanx

maddog<sco> is offline Junior Member
    just his girls for now lol

Quote Originally Posted by maddog<sco>
    just his girls for now lol
    LOL..

Thread Information