Thread: 5mg of d-bol

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

5mg of d-bol

Out of curiosity, how much would taking say only 5mg of d-bol in the morning effect hpta? I'm aware this sounds like a dumb question, and in many ways I'm sure it is, however I'm trying to get a feel for how sensitive the body is to only 5mg. Thanks team.

Quote Originally Posted by animal-inside
    alot of guys use 5-10 when they first getup for a bridge... so I am sure it wouldn't totally shut you down.. but like you know everyone is different right?

have you considered running a bit of HCG or trib to prevent the shut down?

Are you using it to bridge?

Yeah. I did a 10mg d-bol bridge last time but wanted to go lower at this point. I am down to 5mg now. I have been going hard with the clomid and nolvadex for PCT. I ran a regular clomid therapy while on 15mg of d-bol in the am, then threw in the nolva at 20mg a day and dropped the d-bol down to 10mg. I started up again with more clomid (kept the nolva going as well) and have dropped the d-bol down to 5mg in the am. I was planning on continuing like this for another week or two and then dropping the d-bol alltogether. I am trying to find the best compromise possible to allow my body to not be ****ed up in a few years but still allow me to get in the shape I want to be in. Anyone else?

Thread Information