vikingwarrior777 is offline Junior Member

Need Advice!!!!!!!

i'm on day 3 of my PCT Day 1-300 mg rest of PCT 100mg clomid.Last night I was having close to a fukin acid trip ...trails ...and a **** laser light show..really freaked me out.I knew one side of clomid was visual disturbances but ****!!!Should I stop the clomid? I have nothing else and i'm keeping good size and strenghth...hope i'm just over reacting...thanks

GoingBiG is offline Junior Member
    Stop taking clomid!!!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingwarrior777
    i'm on day 3 of my PCT Day 1-300 mg rest of PCT 100mg clomid.Last night I was having close to a fukin acid trip ...trails ...and a **** laser light show..really freaked me out.I knew one side of clomid was visual disturbances but ****!!!Should I stop the clomid? I have nothing else and i'm keeping good size and strenghth...hope i'm just over reacting...thanks
    It could be because you front loaded with 300mg of clomid. It could go away but I wouldn't stop the clomid...... You're are keeping good size now because you just started PCT...... if you go a few weeks without it you may end up loseing all the gains.

2timer is offline Senior Member
    don't listen to me but clomid is the worst drug out there sometimes I wonder why so many people don't commit suicide on the ****. never ever will use clomid. thinking people are in the back seat of the car colour visions and ****ing suicidal thoughts the drug should be banned. I do nolv/dex/trib pct and works magic and no stupid thoughts.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    You should be done with the biggest part of the front load so I would say keep taking it and see if the lower doseages still have the same effect.

D

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    fukk it! enjoy it while it lasts bro! put in some pinkfloyd and sit back man!

2timer is offline Senior Member
    enjoy the suicidal thoughts?

no suicide thoughts at all..actually feel pretty good..thanks for the advice all

gixxer is offline Associate Member
    Those trails are freaky when i'm cranking down the highway on my gixxer,and those on coming headlights fu k with my vision.

But i dont know if its only me but when i'm on a cycle i dont break out,only when on clomid,pisses me off..

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    I never had any problem with depression, or trips like you were talking about. id say its because of the 300mg. definitely dont stop taking clomid.

So it's alright to stay on 110 mg then and if it doesnt go away i'll discontinue

All the research I did pointed to 300 mg 1st day being correct now it seems like everyone is saying diffrent

GoingBiG is offline Junior Member
    Producers of clomid is advising people who have visual disturbance to stop the clomid...

Thread Information