bigfnguy is offline New Member

Is it safe for a chick?

Greetings:

I have a quick question. I have a lady friend that has recently been given Trenbolone Acetate to take for bulking. I understand that it is very androgenic , and she is aware of the potential risks. She is wondering if 50mg every day is too much or if she should take 50mg EOD. She is not stacking it with anything else. The next question is how long can she be expected to take it safely. This is not her first venture into the world of juice, she ran a cycle of anavar once before for cutting. She just wants to put on a bit of size before her next show. (April) I have read enough to know that this stuff is the best, however, not sure about for the ladies. Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

big f-n guy.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    a chick should NEVER take tren . Anavar is a lot different from tren, she will experience very androgenic sides and be looking like a man in no time!!

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Damn! I wont even fvck with tren .

Quote Originally Posted by bigfnguy
    Greetings:

I have a quick question. I have a lady friend that has recently been given Trenbolone Acetate to take for bulking. I understand that it is very androgenic , and she is aware of the potential risks. She is wondering if 50mg every day is too much or if she should take 50mg EOD. She is not stacking it with anything else. The next question is how long can she be expected to take it safely. This is not her first venture into the world of juice, she ran a cycle of anavar once before for cutting. She just wants to put on a bit of size before her next show. (April) I have read enough to know that this stuff is the best, however, not sure about for the ladies. Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

big f-n guy.
    75mg/ed is the dose for a first timer male. 50mg/ed for a girl would jack her up.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    It would not be safe for her

Females should stay away from tren completely.

It's more virilizing than testosterone ... and test is a compound that most non-competitive females wouldn't dream of taking.

Even competitive female athletes tend to think twice about it.

I have read about 'females' using tren.

The dose is 25-50 mg per WEEK! (and even at this dose the risk of sides is HIGH!)

50 mg EOD is asking for her clit to grow into a 9" dong.

Seriously... talk some sense into her head.

Going from a var cycle to Tren is MADNESS!

O.K. No tren for the ladies. What is a good bulking agent for them? Also, I don't know if it matters but the anavar was quite a while ago, around a year or so. I just threw that in there for the sake of saying this would not be her first cycle.
    Last edited by bigfnguy; 01-15-2007 at 09:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfnguy
    O.K. No tren for the ladies. What is a good bulking agent for them? Also, I don't know if it matters but the anavar was quite a while ago, around a year or so. I just threw that in there for the sake of saying this would not be her first cycle.
    Bulking and ladies don't mix well. I think anything that would put on mass would have adverse affects. I have heard of females using deca , but I'm not sure what kind of results they get from it.

anyone else, is sust or winny safe for them, or what is yalls opinion on deca ? Openion surfing at this point. I know that there is something out there, shucks the chicks in the Olympia are not natural, and they must have taken something for size. I also realize that there will be some "Changes" that will occur however, we would like to keep them to a minimum, but she is prepaired for a slight voice change, and some other mild sides, but she wants to stay away from growing a unit or anything crazy like that. Thanks in advance for yalls help, the tren has already been discontinued. At least for now untill I can get more info.

Cheers
    big f-n guy
    Last edited by bigfnguy; 01-16-2007 at 07:22 PM.

Mista Massive is offline Senior Member
    you could ask the female members for their experinces. that way you'd find out first hand. i know there is def one female member who has used deca

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    if she wants to try somethin else put her on a low dose of primobolan .........
    that chick you "new" after takin tren will soon become a dude..........tren is not for the ladies,very very nasty...............

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

BTT. Also still waiting on some of the ladies in here to respond with some advice for her. Thanks in advance.

ghoul000 is offline Associate Member
    Winny is safe for them, but its for cutting. She shouldnt do test. I have heard of females doing like .1 mg of tren an injection. But they need to watch for the sides like hair, deepen voice. Some of that stuff isnt reversable. Test will make her clit grow also. And for the dude that said a 9in. dong on tren. Im on week two of tren, Im hopeing for a 9in dong now! whoo hooo!hahaha, in my dreams...

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^ @9" dong.

Var; NPP;

To a lesser extent primo; win.

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    She could probably even run oral primo and easy get an effective dose. 50mg of tren eod is harsh on a lot of GUYS.

tek. is offline Junior Member
    not a chick for long

Gotcha, she aint doing no tren ...Thanks for all the advice. Yall are literally lifesavers in here. Looking into some premo and possibly winny for her. Any dosing advice out there. She is trying to catch her legs up with her naturally lean, and ripped upper body. Her legs have been a bit on the tough side for here even though she trains them very very hard. She aint wanting to become a square jaw or anything just size up the legs. Also let me reiterate SHE AINT DOING TREN!

I do greatly appreciate all of your imput.
    Cheers
    Big F N Guy

Commimng soon will be cycle advice for a guy that I "know" he he he

Bump back to top for one more day......Still hoping for a female openion out of here.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    bro, there is a female forum on here too

Anavar Man is offline Member
    Let her take the tren and enjoy the horniness she will experience. It won't be to long before she grows a penis and a beard.

Thread Information