Thread: Acne

Wallsy72 is offline New Member

Acne

Hi all, just a question re acne, I've been doing, sust & deca for the last 5-6 weeks and have noticed acne around my shoulders and back, not a great deal but a bit, I got some treatment from my doctor called Topicycline (he doesnt know i'm on the roids..though he may have guessed...lol) but that doesnt seemd to have helped me a lot, what do you guys do to stop the spots or do i have to just grin and bear it?

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    I use proactive. Many think its just for your face but you can put it on your body if you need to. I used it on my face when my acne got bad on cycle and it helped alot.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    try and shower 5 times a day

Wallsy72 is offline New Member
    5 times a day..lol, thought 3 times a day was bad enough,
    I'll take a look at the proactive, it that presciption or over the counter?

Paingain is offline Banned
    I get acne really bad on my back and shoulders, a little on my chest, sh*t, I've even had zits on my abs before!!!! I went to my dermatologist and he prescribed me like 3 different things. Some pills called Dioxycyclene, this gel you put on every night before bed called Tazorac gel, and some Benzac A/C wash. So far I have been doing all 3 of these things for almost 2 weeks and it's working pretty good. I think the gel is whats really working, it dries the hell out of you. Also, I was reading on here someplace about a guy that says dish soap helped him, and I totally believe it. I've been using that every other day as well, because I'm running short on my benzac wash. Take it from me man, it dont get no worse than I got it.

Paingain is offline Banned
    Oh yeah, I was also honest with him, which is probably why he prescribed me more than 1 thing.

odrorir is offline Associate Member
    Toothpaste on a zit will dry it out too, just set it on and let it dry.

dannyboy62682 is offline Associate Member
    try vitamin b5, you will have to take it in huge dosages. I think you start off with like 8grams for a few months then 3-4 after that. Run a search, there is some more detailed info and a great website on the AR board about b5 and acne.

Thread Information