sooperman is offline New Member

Carrier Services

Hey guys,I have a cusin in pakistan. He has offered to send me my next cycle for a good price. I agreed to purchase it but there is a porblem now.

He tried to send through DHL but they wont allow him to send any medicine. I found this strange cuz ive purchased off the net before and it was sent from ukraine.

They said to him that they package the items themselves there is no way he can send any pharmacutical product. I know that in pakistan ppl in authority tend to make **** up as they go along, so the fact that ther is "no way" of sending gear is most probably a load of ****.

Can anyone help me in this matter? Is there anything that he may need to show? and do these Delivery services package goods themselves in all countries?

I remember the gear i purchased off the internet had a note attatched with the package. I have forgotten what it said but that might have been vital in the sending process. Anyone know what it might have been?

thanks for the help guys,
    Please PM me if u need to

weightshead is offline Associate Member
    could he not hide the product in something else?
    like a hollowed out computer hard drive or something with a similar effect?

yeah i guess he could, but the source from ukraine didnt need to. So im assuming their must be some way of sending legitemately, according to the courier services guidelines that is.

I guess if he got cought sending gear in discuise they would return the gear to him but that would spoil the chance of blagging his way through. I had thought of stuffing a teddy or something but they could easily squeez it.

I Live in the uk by the way. So as long as it gets here, Im safe. Just need to get out of that country

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Why didnt he just lie about the contents?

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Why didnt he just lie about the contents?

He did, He took everything boxed and wrapped tight with alot of tape. They actually opened the package at the DHL Office and told him that they will re pack the items.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sooperman
    He did, He took everything boxed and wrapped tight with alot of tape. They actually opened the package at the DHL Office and told him that they will re pack the items.
    wow

Thread Information