Preetz is offline Associate Member

Important Cheap Way To Get Anti Estrogrens

Hey guys my buddy here was a test rat for me. what happen was he had bitch tits like not huge ones but they where noticeable he could of bought some anti estrogens off his sournce when he needed them, but instead he constulted his family dr who gave him a perscription for anti estrogens also keeping in mind his company he works for covers medical i tihnk they pay for 60 percent or 80 percent but the point is he got nolvadex for dirt cheap. Legaly to jus thought i let everyone know so strat booking ur appoints bros.
    hopefully this will get me a BUMP. hope i save alot of u money out thier. first i was thinknig about keeping this to myself then i thoguht i b selfish to do so. so anyways. im done for this thread bye for now
    PREETZ

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Woohoo! So all you're saying is I have to give myself gyno and I'll get cheap anti-e's!? Why didn't I do this before

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    Woohoo! So all you're saying is I have to give myself gyno and I'll get cheap anti-e's!? Why didn't I do this before
    nice, let's all get it and we can have our doctor give it to us when it's too late!

Preetz is offline Associate Member
    haha very funny guys i was being serious. its good for those ppl who have estrogen already. also if u have it already i get a **** load of nolva first so u have osme for next cylcle i try to help n u guys take tihs as a joke. dissapointed guyss.
    preetz

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    dude, i think everuone knows if you have gyno you can go to a doctor and get anti-e's, but thats why we get it illegaly before, so we wont get gyno.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Preetz
    haha very funny guys i was being serious. its good for those ppl who have estrogen already. also if u have it already i get a **** load of nolva first so u have osme for next cylcle i try to help n u guys take tihs as a joke. dissapointed guyss.
    preetz
    Everyones messing with you because we take it before it happens. Nolvadex isnt going to reverse gyno.

Musa is offline Associate Member
    Hey guys my buddy here was a test rat for me. what happen was he had bitch tits like not huge ones but they where noticeable he could of bought some anti estrogens off his sournce when he needed them, but instead he constulted his family dr who gave him a perscription for anti estrogens also keeping in mind his company he works for covers medical i tihnk they pay for 60 percent or 80 percent but the point is he got nolvadex for dirt cheap. Legaly to jus thought i let everyone know so strat booking ur appoints bros.
    hopefully this will get me a BUMP. hope i save alot of u money out thier. first i was thinknig about keeping this to myself then i thoguht i b selfish to do so. so anyways. im done for this thread bye for now
    PREETZ

So , how much did he pay????

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Everyones messing with you because we take it before it happens. Nolvadex isnt going to reverse gyno.
    Ya if hes already got it then whats the point? Keep his cup size to a B instead of moving to a C?

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    PREETZ
    i got to call bull**** on this..... sorry bro but family docs cant prescribe drugs sush as arimidex that easily (commonly prescribed for breast cancer) and bull**** it off to the insurance company... nfc

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    care to explain this statement? if someone has a lump under their nipple and it disapates are u suggesting that this isnt gyno actually going away ?

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    You can keep that tip to yourself. I'll stop my gyno before I have breasts thank you.

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    dude, i think everuone knows if you have gyno you can go to a doctor and get anti-e's, but thats why we get it illegaly before, so we wont get gyno.

Im not sure how you are basing this community concensious, but you couldn't be more wrong if you had gone back and tryed any harder. Your doctor or anyone else's doctor will never priscribe an anti estrogen pill such as Nolvedex to a male. Nolvedex is to be presrcibed to a mostly females or 1% of males that have breast cancer. If a doctor were to prescribe a drug such as nolvedex it would send up a huge red flag with the insurance company and run the risk of getting you as well as your doctor in serious trouble. No doctor in his right mind would prescribe a drug to a patient when he knows it was a self inflicted condition ( meaning the patient has gyno because he is a user of AS )

weightshead is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    You can keep that tip to yourself. I'll stop my gyno before I have breasts thank you.
    agreed. and its quite unlikely that doctors would prescribe tamoxifen to males other than to prevent/treat breast cancer when there is a qunatifiable risk. but what do i know - im not a doctor.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by floyd_turbo
    i got to call bull**** on this..... sorry bro but family docs cant prescribe drugs sush as arimidex that easily (commonly prescribed for breast cancer) and bull**** it off to the insurance company... nfc
    wrong!

I have one and know many that have as well. I didnt wait for gyno either. I have no gyno and still have a script. Blood work showing levels of E2 alond with medical journals can go a long way with a doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    wrong!

I have one and know many that have as well.

and pass it off to the insurance company??

Quote Originally Posted by Jjdigs74
    Im not sure how you are basing this community concensious, but you couldn't be more wrong if you had gone back and tryed any harder. Your doctor or anyone else's doctor will never priscribe an anti estrogen pill such as Nolvedex to a male. Nolvedex is to be presrcibed to a mostly females or 1% of males that have breast cancer. If a doctor were to prescribe a drug such as nolvedex it would send up a huge red flag with the insurance company and run the risk of getting you as well as your doctor in serious trouble. No doctor in his right mind would prescribe a drug to a patient when he knows it was a self inflicted condition ( meaning the patient has gyno because he is a user of AS )

lmao! that is pure bull****! my insurance company asks no questions. I thought it may be one of those, covered if pre-aproved..but no

and pass it off to the insurance company??
    I have aromasin and nolva scripts. Insurance pays upto 25mg ED aromasin and 20mg ED nolva

Call yours up and ask them. Its not going to hurt anything by asking

thats a trip, i wish... not even an option in canada. any gyno surgery is considered cosmetic... as i understand, the majority of anyways and docs here are fairly conservative when it comes to scripts.. your doc must be a personal friend, yourself or a good ****
    Last edited by floyd_turbo; 08-17-2004 at 05:28 PM.

Oakley is offline Associate Member
    holy **** what is requided at the docs office to get these and what do you tell them

blood work -> elevated e2 -> studies on men using anti-aromtase for lowering e2

thats about it..there isnt a trick or anything to it

its what these drugs were designed to do. they may often be used for F breast treatment, but thats not simply what they are..breast drugs for women, they are anti-aromatase and anti-estrogens. if you have a medical need for them, cases showing they will treat a condition...then they get prescribed

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    It's actually kinda scarey to see how easy it is to get prescriptions from a doc. I swear, after a car accident once, when the doctor said he'd give me some muscle relaxers he winked. This was after I told him I wasn't too bad off. My girlfriend got Oxy's for the same accident because she said a 7 when they asked her about her pain on a scale of 1-10. She's an exagorrater and it got her a handful of meds she didn't need. In reality she should have said 2-3 for her pain scale. Just some experiences of mine that freaked me out.

lamb88ert is offline New Member
    must be nice, with the tightness around ohio on schedule IIs you can say on a one to ten your pain is a 15 and they will give you script of vicodin....i kno alot of ppl who still get oc's but its got alot more strict over the last year

PT
    boy are you a wrong. a doctors job is to help you no matter what. so what your saying is if someone goes to the doctor because he over dosed on heroin the doctor wont help him because it is self inflicted. i dont know what country you live in but in america they help everyone no matter what the reason.
    Last edited by PT; 08-18-2004 at 06:30 AM.

PT
    im sorry but were do you get your info, or do you just make things up as your writing. i never asked for your opinion but if your going to give it to me fine, just make sure that you know what your talking about

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    care to explain this statement? if someone has a lump under their nipple and it disapates are u suggesting that this isnt gyno actually going away ?
    Once you have gyno you have it until it's removed surgically......... Nolva will keep more estrogen from binding to the receptors so it will help keep the lump from growing and may make it smaller over time....... but it will not cure it...... Once excess estrogen starts to bind to those sites again the lump will grow.

AI's like femeral and l-dex are also used to help shrink the mass as well.

im sorry but were do you get your info, or do you just make things up as your writing. i never asked for your opinion but if your going to give it to me fine, just make sure that you know what your talking about
    Your a funny little guy huh?

If you think for 2 second's lil one... that you can walk into your doctor's office and ask them to prescribe you nolvedex, than go right ahead. Just because a selected few have gotten a script for it doesn't mean that it happens more or like you say it does. If you have any condition the doctor will prescribe something for that condition to help your body deal with or get over the problem. Doctor's are taught, and follow a very straight guide line when it comes to medicine. Nolvedex is givin for breast cancer! We in the Anabolic world know nolvedex to be an anti estrogen pill. A pill to stop or prevent gyno.

Doctors do not prescribe this medicine to guys that have gyno!!!

And listen up dumb s h i t, if you feel the need to have diarhea of the mouth, throwing around stupid paragraphs to make you sound like you know how things are done, and have no experience doing them, keep that s h i t to yourself.
    Don't call me out and tell me that the information im talking with doesn't apply. Ive worked in 3 doctor's offices, talked with my doctor about this subject, and if thats not enough valid information... my brother works at HMO Blue. I know what medicines are flag'd by insurance agencies and how this system works.

Some here at AR might have a script for nolvedex or other research drugs through there primary doctor, and i think thats great. 99% of the time what i have just wrote, takes effect. Your " I think " idea doesn't cut it with me or half of the bro's here....

i use express scipts. they cover it. no questions asked. they also cover halotestin , testosterone prop and enanthate , anavar , aromasin , arimidex , clomiphene, and nolva

if you worked in a doctors office so much, try picking up a PDR sometime and read for yourself what it says on nolva and males. it clearly talks about the same things that are talked about on here, reduction of estrogen, increased testosterone, lh, fsh

doctors do prescribe nolva for gyno precautions. pts with gyno also have greater risk for male breast cancer

Paingain is offline Banned
    I believe him, why would he make this up? And there is an awful lot that doctors do not share with the insurance company. I know a handful of guys that have had to have an abscess drained before and told the doc they were cycling, I've gotten acne treatment after I told the doc staright up I was on gear. These doctors get paid based on **** like this. They want you to keep coming back to them and not go someplace else.

PT
    I guess you cant learn to much about medicane pushing a mop around a doctors office.

I guess you cant learn to much about medicane pushing a mop around a doctors office.

and your " I think " idea is.....

its what i thought. You have had no experience with this subject nor had you thought about what you wrote before you wrote it. You threw it up there because someone else in the thread said it first and now you have no way of backing it up with an experience or real information.

After looking at your posts and what you had to say in different threads, i found out what kind of guy you are here on AR. I found out what im dealing with. Throwing little tidbits of useless information that you couldn't back up if ya try'd. Or repeating what youv heard from other threads, but never actually doing it!

Im sorry i didn't know who i was dealing with here. If i had known i would have never put this time into a thread. I thought you were going to have information. Your just that type that speaks from his a s s....

PT
    i invite anyone on here to view my past posts, i give as short and to the point answeres as i can to help people out the best i can.
    Last edited by PT; 08-19-2004 at 08:39 AM.

PT
    your not worth getting banned over especially since i see you arguing with ALOT of different people.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Once you have gyno you have it until it's removed surgically......... Nolva will keep more estrogen from binding to the receptors so it will help keep the lump from growing and may make it smaller over time....... but it will not cure it...... Once excess estrogen starts to bind to those sites again the lump will grow.

AI's like femeral and l-dex are also used to help shrink the mass as well.

thanks mudman... good info

your not worth getting banned over especially since i see you arguing with ALOT of different people.

Typing up a respectable arguement, with information on the topic or experience's you have had will not get you banned.

You have done neither

bobthebuilder is offline New Member
    I hope you guys know that it is not illegal to have anti estrogens or aromitase inhibitors. They are not scheduled drugs, you only need a script to buy them from a pharmacy.

Thread Information