BigGenes is offline Member

UG winnie, looks like a snow globe!!!

I got an order in today and the winnie I ordered looks like a **** snow globe. It doesn't mix at all when shook. The supplier is a good guy and I am waiting on his responce. But I want to know if you guys would use this $hit. I mean I have bought UG winnie before and it was mixed well. This stuff I have now has flakes in it and they don't mix. It seems that it would be easy to dose the injection wrong. I mean lets say you suck up way more water than flake one time and the next way more flakes than water. WTF do I do with this stuff?

sauceman is offline Junior Member
    try heatin it up bro

Preetz is offline Associate Member
    well zambon winny i have experience wit, but i rember when it was past the expirey date it slowly started turning in to a poudery thing. looks like milk otherwise but the point maybe urs is expirying i doubt it though, i jus wait listen to see what the source has to say about it, you can look at the steroid pictures on the other forum to see weather its real or fake or suppose to b like that. preetz

Its a UG product. It was made like 2 weeks ago. I know b/c I stay in good contact with him. But I might try heating it up. Not in the microwave though. That would be funny......Ding, oh the winnie is done! lol

gixxer is offline Associate Member
    I would boil a cup of water,and then put it on the counter,and let the little fellow take a hot bath for a while.

So my UG guy just didn't cook it long enough? That kinda pisses me off.

Thread Information