bigjayo is offline Associate Member

Test enth question...

Hey guys,

This is taken directly from this website's steroid profiles on test enth.
    "An injection of 250 mg every 2-3 weeks helps maintain strength and mass. Whether this application makes sense remains to be seen; the fact is that it works. "

Anyone tried this?

Just wondering how well it works, I know it sounds dumb but I've heard this in the gym before from old schoolers who want steroid like strength yet don't want to cycle year round(well this sort of is, but not like a normal 500mg-1g per week cycle). And this would be done about 5-6 weeks after a cycle once the body is fully recovered. Thoughts welcome.

Thanks

GoingBiG is offline Junior Member
    if i got this right... You are asking if 250 mg Test E E3W will work as bridge, right? I haven't done it.. But i know one who used Test E as bridge and it worked for him...

gixxer is offline Associate Member
    I used 300wk as a bridge,i dont think i could use less myself anyway from trial and error test in the past.

Yes I am wondering if 250mg test E every 3 weeks will let you bridge from one cycle to another? Like DO a cycle, then do PCT, then bridge for a few months and start another? Make sense? I have just heard of guys doing it who want to 'stay on' all the time but don't really want to do full on cycles year round. I dunno maybe this is a dumb idea but it seems sorta cool to be "on" yet not really. Also, let's say someone did this for 20 weeks(now in this case, test E 250mg every 2nd week), full PCT would be needed 2 weeks after last test shot right? Or could you just do the last shot, wait 2 weeks, and then go into a full cycle? Or do you need to do PCT for the bridge(let's face it, even at 250mg every 2 weeks, you are shut down after 20 weeks). Anyone?

Thanks,

bigjayo

When i did a bridge you dont recover,its just taking a break from higher dossages.@ 300mg/wk seemed to hold gains for a while.They use 200 for HRT.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    The problem is that tiny cycle will still shut you down. SO it's more like doing a cycle minus the big benefits but still with the down sides. Bridging is a term for not stopping cycle that people use to make them feel what they're doing is right. I don't suggest it to anyone. Except when it's done with say HGH or slin since that doesn't effect your HPTA function.

To each his own,i like to extend a cycle at times.And if you ever read doggcraps articals and some of his people he trained and there results from his 4week blast 2 week cruise method.Some may think its wrong,but results speak for themselves!

Hrm...mixed thoughts here....guess I'll scrap the idea and just do full cycles with proper PCT.

Thanks

not a bridge but.......

[QUOTE=bigjayo]Hey guys,

This is taken directly from this website's steroid profiles on test enth.
    "An injection of 250 mg every 2-3 weeks helps maintain strength and mass. Whether this application makes sense remains to be seen; the fact is that it works. "

Anyone tried this?

Just wondering how well it works, I know it sounds dumb but I've heard this in the gym before from old schoolers who want steroid like strength yet don't want to cycle year round(well this sort of is, but not like a normal 500mg-1g per week cycle). And this would be done about 5-6 weeks after a cycle once the body is fully recovered. Thoughts welcome.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Looks like he is asking if just taking 1 shot of test e 200/mg every 3 weeks after 5-6 week off period to sorta help maintain/keep gains poss improve too would be safe and beneficial..not really bridging between......any more thoughts??

Hey let me try this again, I'm not sure if what I am describing is a bridge or not, I thought it was? All I wanna do is, cycle, do PCT and then run some test at 250mg every 2nd or 3rd week haven't decided yet. Im not ready for full on year round cycling, but i know I feel like a million bucks on cycle(test E 750mg+ usually) and I'd like the same feeling in moderation during the times I'm not fully "ON". I got the idea from reading this site's profiles, maybe its nuts. But I think I read somewhere the average male produces 5-7mg of test a day, so thats roughly 40mg a week, 160mg for 3 weeks worth. So 250mg or even 200mg every 3 weeks should do the job to keep test levels up although I know it'll be plently to keep me shut down during. I just want to keep gains and strength near where they are ON, and this seems like a good idea. But then again I ask myself why I'd do PCT if all I was gonna do would be CYCLE, PCT, then every 3rd week 250mg el testo. B/c I'd just recover only to get fully shutdown again. Ideas? Sorry this is getting complicated, ANYONE DONE THIS?

Thread Information