Thread: EQ + Test fina

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member

EQ + Test fina

I have a question for those bro's w/ actual experience in this area.

I am contemplating a cycle for the fall that goes something along these lines.

wk 1-4/6 50-75mg fina ed/eod
    wk 1-10/12 250mg test e
    wk 1-10/12 400mg EQ
    nolva throughout along w/ b6.
    pct 2wks afterwards for 3 weeks

I realize that is a pretty rough draft. I would not be using the test as a bulking agent, but more to replace my bodies own test production. Would 250mg/wk be a good maintenance dose? meaning ability to get and keep a boner and keep the blues away? Has anyone done anything similar? Thanks for the looks.

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    I ve used all those drugs.

1) You need MORE Test. It should be at least 500
    2) Keep the fina at 75 but watch for sides. After 8 weeks of Fina my hair is falling out. I just quit it a week or 2 ago.
    3) The EQ will make you HUNGRY. But it helps collagen synthesis - tendons thicker stronger - and that something you will need cause Fina wll give you strength.

Id run a longer cycle and save the fina for the back 8 weeks.

Dont be surpised if the Fina sides overshawo everything. They did for me. Insomnia that makes me worthless, hair loss, sweats and irritability. Plus I just plain felt like **** all the time. Major downer on quality of life. Bottom line - Fina is just not worth it to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Shortyrock13
    I have a question for those bro's w/ actual experience in this area.

I am contemplating a cycle for the fall that goes something along these lines.

wk 1-4/6 50-75mg fina ed/eod
    wk 1-10/12 250mg test e
    wk 1-10/12 400mg EQ
    nolva throughout along w/ b6.
    pct 2wks afterwards for 3 weeks

I realize that is a pretty rough draft. I would not be using the test as a bulking agent, but more to replace my bodies own test production. Would 250mg/wk be a good maintenance dose? meaning ability to get and keep a boner and keep the blues away? Has anyone done anything similar? Thanks for the looks.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    fina for only 4 weeks is a total waste. maintenence dosage of test would be 300-400mgs per week, but I think 500 is best.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I agree that the test should be bumped up at least to the EQ level, maybe a little higher. And the fina should be run throughout the cycle as long as you don't get sides too badly.

fabry is offline Senior Member
    agree with the other guys... also, id run tren at the end of your cycle!

Tahq is offline Junior Member
    1) Fina length is kinda dependent on when it 'kicks' for each individual. If it 'kicks in' by week 3 run it for 8, if it takes 5 weeks you may want to go 10. Since you are running additional long esters I would suggest 100mg EOD and save yourself a few pokes.

2) Eq takes a while before seeing results so running a bit longer is better...I would lean towards 12 weeks between your two options.

3) More test! 500mg, as already noted, would be a good base.

10mg Nolva and .25 Arimidex daily will keep you good to go through the cycle. You may want to reconsider the B6 as I've seen a few 'in the know' mention a few studies where it has a negative on gains.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    i would go at least 500mg test and run the fina at least 50mg ed or 100 eod and for at least 8 wks. 10 would be better if you can handle the sides.

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    yah thanks for the looks, as for 500mg of test being used as a maintenance dose I think thats a bit excessive to say the least, but I think I'll bump the fina to the back of the cycle and run prop at 100mg eod instead of the test E. probably be doing the fina for 6 weeks as well.

raoul3 is offline Associate Member
    I tend to agree with you, you don't need to run 500mg of test a week if you're looking for just a maintenance dose. Especially if it's one of your first cycles. I ran 75mg eod of prop for the same prupose and I liked the results. Of course it depends on your experience but also on your goals. Mine were lean muscle and strength. Worked fine along with var.

Thread Information