Thread: 1g of Test E/Wk

Big_BoneZ is offline Associate Member

Angry 1g of Test E/Wk

I'm on 5th week of Test/Deca cycle (Test 1g - 4ml, Deca 600mg 2 ml). I inject Test E on Monday and Friday 2 ml each, and Deca on Wednesday - 2ml. Problem is the test seem to make a knot and doesn't go away from my glutes until 3 days later. Deca seem to be OK. I am using a 22G 1-1/2" syringe.

Is it OK to inject 2 ml at a time of test e (250mg/ml), or should I do 1 ml ED or 1 ml on each cheek on same day?

its not fun doing legs while you can feel something hard inside of glutes and when its painful.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_BoneZ
    I'm on 5th week of Test/Deca cycle (Test 1g - 4ml, Deca 600mg 2 ml). I inject Test E on Monday and Friday 2 ml each, and Deca on Wednesday - 2ml. Problem is the test seem to make a knot and doesn't go away from my glutes until 3 days later. Deca seem to be OK. I am using a 22G 1-1/2" syringe.

Is it OK to inject 2 ml at a time of test e (250mg/ml), or should I do 1 ml ED or 1 ml on each cheek on same day?

its not fun doing legs while you can feel something hard inside of glutes and when its painful.
    maybe the 22g is allowing you to push it in too fast? I know I can get going too fast with my 23g and it makes a knot after. try slowing it down

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Most never go over 3ml in the glutes. Some do. Are you just doing 2ml's at a time though?

BigGenes is offline Member
    2 ml should be alright. But everyones body reacts different. I say just go ED for 4 days each week. Try different things and see what works for you. Keep your dose the same though!

I'd suggest just splitting it in to 2 1ml injections on the same day as opposed to shooting it like Prop. I just think it would stink to inject something like prop but not get the prop fast results.

not2bigyet is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_BoneZ

I inject 3cc's at a time in my glutes with no problem, just depends on what you are shooting...can't say I hear many people complain about enathate though...prop is another story. Are you rotating sites?

Musa is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by not2bigyet
    I inject 3cc's at a time in my glutes with no problem, just depends on what you are shooting...can't say I hear many people complain about enathate though...prop is another story. Are you rotating sites?
    Same here , 3cc's test/deca ,no problem

Big_BoneZ is offline Associate Member
    I usually inject in glutes only, as I can't imagine the pain injecting elsewhere like Thighs or delts etc.

I will try 1 ml on each glute and see if it makes any difference. Deca doesn't hurt when I inject 2 Mls.

Other spots are fine to inject in. I love the tri's.

not2bigyet is offline Member
    try mixing 1cc of test and 1cc of deca in the same pin, that might help...

Thread Information