bustermayer is offline New Member

First Shot...finally

I finally got my gear today. The injecting was harder than I thought it would be. First off, I have testviron depot, the glass amp. I was told to just break the top off, but when I did, it seemed like some of the test ran down the side of the bottle. Then I had a little bit of trouble getting the air bubbles out of the syringe. But the hardest part was actually injecting. I thought I just had to apply a little bit of presure and it would go right in. Actually I had to push pretty hard. I think that's probably becasue I'm using a 23 gauge needle and it's pretty small. If anyone has any tips on getting the gear out of the amp or on making my injections easier, I'd love to hear them. Thanks

BigGenes is offline Member
    You did right bro. It gets easier with time. The trick is learning on your own with that. Good luck.

lukeduke01 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bustermayer
    I finally got my gear today. The injecting was harder than I thought it would be. First off, I have testviron depot, the glass amp. I was told to just break the top off, but when I did, it seemed like some of the test ran down the side of the bottle. Then I had a little bit of trouble getting the air bubbles out of the syringe. But the hardest part was actually injecting. I thought I just had to apply a little bit of presure and it would go right in. Actually I had to push pretty hard. I think that's probably becasue I'm using a 23 gauge needle and it's pretty small. If anyone has any tips on getting the gear out of the amp or on making my injections easier, I'd love to hear them. Thanks
    Everybody has their own way of doing things, but when I use amps I make sure to tap it on a table or some sort of hard surface. That tends to get most of the stuff out of the top and into the bottom. That should take care of your test running down the side of the amp. I also find its best to use a harpoon to draw with...Id get some 20 gauges then switch to your 23s to inject

Thread Information