AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member

Best Way to keep gains from Your CYCLE....

hey bros just finished my 2nd cycle i like the gains there decent im 6'7 270 i was 273 after my first cycle and i went back down to 250. anyway im done with pct im weighing in at 268 should i still be eating all the food i was before and lift the same weights? how do the guys at the gym stay pumped all the time? and i was thinking of taking sum betagen hp by eas to maintain my gains what do you guys think and please give me sum feedback

keep lifting bros

BigGenes is offline Member
    Eat and workout the same man. The best way to keep gains is to live right and work hard. Oh and take your PCT.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    hey... take that Betagen... drop in some supps to help keep up strength and size that don't mess with your hormones.... I think that Betagen is a Creatine .... if it isn't then take some Creatine... definetly up the Calories to keep your gains... Rest more than you did while on.... umm.... and good luck
    -Natural

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Work out less, but intense. You don't want to waste the muscle away. Many people think that you have to work twice as hard coming off, but that's a no-no. You're pushing the muscles too hard and you have no natural 'juice' to help the gains.

I would suggest dropping cardio completely, eating a good amount of Carbs and Proteins and working out between 3-4 days tops a week. One thing that you shouldn't do is continue to severely diet or diet in period when coming off. Eat your carbs and keep your calories slightly above maintenance to make up for the deficiency in your hormone level. Also pick some Glutamine and just rape yourself with it. I mean down 30-40g a day.

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    thanks guys...yeah betagen is creatine and hmb...thing is i havent lifted for 2 weeks because ive been depressed with acne on my face and i dont have the money but start monday im going back to the gym ill be taking betagen for 3 months and ill throw in sum glutamine im at 253 right now i was at 268 on cycle ill gain it back in about 5 weeks id say but i cannot skip meals and i need to get my lazy ass up at 630 to make my breakfast also i will be hitting up sum accutane whats good to take the stress off your joints while on that ?

Thread Information