AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member

Unhappy after 2 cycles Dad is catching on : (

hey bros ive have 2 cycles the first one being the best with great results and shooting up 25 lbs..the second was dbol /test/deca which was only 8 weeks bc my lower back was killing me....now im currently 6'7 253 i was up to 272 on first cycle..i will be going to see a skin doctor next month and i will tell him i will not settle for anything but ACCUTANE. my father was recommended a good doc and his friend told him that he was the best. thing is my dad told the guy that i take all these supplements(protein shakes, creatine, etc.) and my dads friend told him that steroid users have acne and that one of the more noticible side effects what should i tell the doc when i see him????anyway, i havent taken accutane for 4 years..my question is since i only have an acne problem on my face when i clear up on accutane i want to get back on sum sust250, boldenone , and sum tren or winny. i know these are the most potent but ill be 22 by that time. and what should i take to get back to 265 naturally i was thinking of betagen by eas wheni took that people thought i was on steroids . well help me out peace

When u lie u only hurt the one's u love...

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    so what that would be 3 cycles by the age of 22? ****...

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Tell them you run prohormones. They don't give you muscle like steroids but they make your skin plenty oily usually. They did for me when I tried them back around age 19-20. That and you workout (therefore sweat) a lot should be enough explanation for a doctor to shut up with the questions.

yeah ill just tell him i take creatine, eat 6 meals a day, take vitamins, but **** im a good liar thing is i have a feeling with my size the doctors and his staff will say "well this guy is tall and big if he hasnt tried steroids he sure will sooner or later" doctors are too smart but the onyl way hell know is if he tests me. **** i wish i didnt have horrible skin on my face should my hormones be dieng by my age im almost 21

thick one is offline Associate Member
    -due to Dr/patient confidentiality, just be completely honest with the Doc. There is no way your father (or anyone else for that matter) can find out about what you discuss with your Dr.

Quote Originally Posted by AustrianOAK14
    yeah ill just tell him i take creatine, eat 6 meals a day, take vitamins, but **** im a good liar thing is i have a feeling with my size the doctors and his staff will say "well this guy is tall and big if he hasnt tried steroids he sure will sooner or later" doctors are too smart but the onyl way hell know is if he tests me. **** i wish i didnt have horrible skin on my face should my hormones be dieng by my age im almost 21
    Yeah they should be pretty much. As far acne goes atleast. But you can throw any normal comparison out the window as you've been f*ckin' up your hormonal axis with your cycles. At your age, who knows what your body has decided will be it's return point for your HPTA function.

**** i would if i was off in college but my dad is going to take me hes good friends with the doc i think

Quote Originally Posted by thick one
    -due to Dr/patient confidentiality, just be completely honest with the Doc. There is no way your father (or anyone else for that matter) can find out about what you discuss with your Dr.
    Seeing that the doc is friends with his dad I wouldn't risk it. It's only a skin doctor. He's not going for blood tests or anything health related.

styles-money is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AustrianOAK14
    **** i would if i was off in college but my dad is going to take me hes good friends with the doc i think
    That doesn't matter. It's against the law for the doctor to speak to anyone about you. Even your dad, regardless if they are good friends or not.

Quote Originally Posted by styles-money
    That doesn't matter. It's against the law for the doctor to speak to anyone about you. Even your dad, regardless if they are good friends or not.
    Yes, but laws are broken all the time. Why risk it? What would the doctor knowing really help in relations to acne medication?

i told my doc that i did/do them and he told my mom.............bastard

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by styles-money
    Doctor/patient priveledge. Doc by law and ethics can't disclose anything about you to anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickster#1
    Doctor/patient priveledge. Doc by law and ethics can't disclose anything about you to anyone.
    You are a trusting individual. That may be the case but keep in mind a minor would need their parent to prosecute. Or to get emancipated first and then pull off funding a lawyer to sue. It's not in a minor's favor. This is just the skin doctor guys. He's not going for a health related check up.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickster#1
    It's a lot more complicated than that. Try doing a search.

styles-money is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    Yes, but laws are broken all the time. Why risk it? What would the doctor knowing really help in relations to acne medication?
    I hear you man...I've been trying to find another doc to go see about getting my bloodwork done, b/c I don't want my family doc mentioning to my parents how I was having that done.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    It's a lot more complicated than that. Try doing a search.
    That's right and alot of docs will let info "slip" to parents if they think someone is doing anything that is thought to be "endangering" one's health...This is from personal experience during my younger/wilder days ..and yes I have a different doc now

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    under H.I.P.P.A regulations a doctor CAN NOT tell ANYONE what you discuss with him/her. If it slips they can lose their practice. I had to sit through a whole H.I.P.P.A course as i work in a hospital.

If it becomes necessary for you to tell him your on juice - then do so. But i don't see why you should ahfto. Just say you took pro-hormones that affected your hormones and you broke out. Then find out if he tells your father..... If he does i'd confront the doctor or contact somebody to let them know. Patient confidentiality is a serious issue and it's gotten more strict over the past few years.

Hell..... If you were to go into the hospital for whatever reason - had surgery - and didn't want anyone including friends/familly to know you were there.... theres no way they'd find out. (unless someone gave out info) They could walk to the desk - show proof their your parents - but if yous ay you don't wanna see them or let em know your there - all they'll hear is "I'M sorry Mr + Mrs. "so&so" we don't have anyone under that name in this hospital"

good luck with the accutane bro. Just realize that the pimples will come back once you jump right back on again.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

daos is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    under H.I.P.P.A regulations a doctor CAN NOT tell ANYONE what you discuss with him/her. If it slips they can lose their practice. I had to sit through a whole H.I.P.P.A course as i work in a hospital.

If it becomes necessary for you to tell him your on juice - then do so. But i don't see why you should ahfto. Just say you took pro-hormones that affected your hormones and you broke out. Then find out if he tells your father..... If he does i'd confront the doctor or contact somebody to let them know. Patient confidentiality is a serious issue and it's gotten more strict over the past few years.

Hell..... If you were to go into the hospital for whatever reason - had surgery - and didn't want anyone including friends/familly to know you were there.... theres no way they'd find out. (unless someone gave out info) They could walk to the desk - show proof their your parents - but if yous ay you don't wanna see them or let em know your there - all they'll hear is "I'M sorry Mr + Mrs. "so&so" we don't have anyone under that name in this hospital"

good luck with the accutane bro. Just realize that the pimples will come back once you jump right back on again.....

~Haz~

that is the absolute truth...

yeah i hate that **** im mean im still 20 pretty young so my body is still in its more anabolic state at my age thing is i think acne can be controlled i just go crazy when i come off mabye bc i just take nolvadex instead of clomid. i read sumwhere that nolvadex is only good at helping with gyno where as clomid will restore testosterone production. i mean thing is i only get them ugly big ones on my face not on back or chest i liked the compliments of peole saying how big i was n ****...only thing was my face looked like **** in pct and a few months afterwards......what if i juice then take acccutane after each cycle??? i would imagine lots of liver problems? and y dont pros get acne???

you can cycle - and then get on accutane and ou should clear up.... till the next cycle.....

Try jumping on a LOAD of B5. B5 has a higher sucess rate than accutane - however durring a cycle it wont be nearly as effective. If your going tot ry it - run it at like 10-15g's every day till you start to clear up - then lower dosage for maintenance.

Im on like day 9 or so with prop and im already breakin out on my back. Mainly shoulders and behind traps. I know my face will start sometime soon. Im ordering more B5 tonight..... hoping it does the trick.

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

you can cycle - and then get on accutane and ou should clear up.... till the next cycle.....

Try jumping on a LOAD of B5. B5 has a higher sucess rate than accutane - however durring a cycle it wont be nearly as effective. If your going tot ry it - run it at like 10-15g's every day till you start to clear up - then lower dosage for maintenance.

Im on like day 9 or so with prop and im already breakin out on my back. Mainly shoulders and behind traps. I know my face will start sometime soon. Im ordering more B5 tonight..... hoping it does the trick.

~Haz~

cool yeah lets remember accutane is WAY BETTER THAN B5 im taking b5 right now 20g a day split into 4 times a day...its a lil bit clearer but it cannot compare to accutane

daos is offline Associate Member
    my advice is to quit using AAS until you are a man of your own. meaning in your own house. if you were to get busted, your father COULD get in alot of trouble. i would atleast get his approval if using under his roof. just be honest with him bro...

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    If you're 6'7 and 272lbs, what can your dad honestly do to you

... unless hes 7'0 and 350lbs, then never mind

SKiN is offline Member
    Dont you have to get blood test taken before you can start accutane? Might be thinking of something else but I remember having to get some blood drawn and getting the whole no sex talk....

SKiN is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    If you're 6'7 and 272lbs, what can your dad honestly do to you

... unless hes 7'0 and 350lbs, then never mind

Disown him.... Cut him off..............................................d umb post

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SKiN
    Disown him.... Cut him off..............................................d umb post
    You have no sense of humour man, no ones going to get disowned. The guy has done all that he can, denied it, theres no other possible solution to this problem you either come clean or you lie and he chose to lie. Worrying about the issue will only provoke further suspision onto yourself at this point, just play it cool, maybe exaggerate your diet a little, make it seem pheasable that you're putting on so much weight, make it seem like lifting is your life beyond what you already portray. No ones going to give you some magic answer, we all have to deal with these problems be it with parents or spouses or gf's.

SKiN is offline Member
    I usually just say hell no and make fun of people who use roids(myself) hehe but they dont know that....

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Im one of the lucky ones when it comes to parents supporting my goals. My parents know that I research anything that I do. And my dad thinks its cooler than anything that he has a huge son. He was into weight lifting his whole younger life and understands what Im doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    Im one of the lucky ones when it comes to parents supporting my goals. My parents know that I research anything that I do. And my dad thinks its cooler than anything that he has a huge son. He was into weight lifting his whole younger life and understands what Im doing.
    Same situation here bro..... my parents are cool with it. Dad used when he was younger and then stopped. Last year i was "priming" my parents for my growth and my dad said "Man i wish i could get ahold of some roids....." The rest was history.

As long as im smart with them and im not using just to look good - they don't mind.

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

kronik is offline Senior Member

~Haz~
    This is very true, I have been in the med. field approx 10 years and it has continued to get more srtict every year...Peace

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Man I personally wouldnt care if my parents knew that
    Im going to use personally i dont worry about it.

djboots is offline Associate Member
    tell him the truth. as a doctor he can not share your information

dannyboy62682 is offline Associate Member
    Bro, I feel your pain. Now that I moved back home these **** 48hours episodes keep job'n me out! I have a prob with water bloat in the face and the other day my folks were flippin thru the tv and a show about kids and roids was on and the 1st thing I heard was one of the mom's say ''yeah little mikey's face blew up like a balloon'' I wanted to craw under a rock............but ahhh well, its all worth it when you look in the mirror.

dannyboy62682 is offline Associate Member
    Dont you have to get blood test taken before you can start accutane?
    very true by the way, every single month as a matter of fact.

Thread Information