Da Bull is offline Banned

Guess what?you can loose BF while running deca

I know,you've read it a million times on this board."deca makes you fat".."you can't cut while on deca"..Well I have news for all those ppl.I'm in week 9 of a test/deca cycle(I just finished up a 4 week run of halo,and cut short the EQ due to hunger pangs)I started my cycle at 231 12.5 % bf.As of today I'm 233 10% bf.So to all the ney sayers out there,YOU'RE wrong!!Granted,by having a very strict,tight diet,I might have hampered some gains.But look at the numbers for 8+ weeks.I grew and lost plenty of bf in the process.I'm very happy with my results thus far.I'll be cruising for 2 weeks on Test E alone,then jump on the tail end of my cycle which consists of prop/fina with halo and masteron at the very end.

I just wanted to post and tell everyone that YES YOU CAN CUT ON DECA!!!

~DB

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I know,you've read it a million times on this board."deca makes you fat".."you can't cut while on deca"..Well I have news for all those ppl.I'm in week 9 of a test/deca cycle(I just finished up a 4 week run of halo,and cut short the EQ due to hunger pangs)I started my cycle at 231 12.5 % bf.As of today I'm 233 10% bf.So to all the ney sayers out there,YOU'RE wrong!!Granted,by having a very strict,tight diet,I might have hampered some gains.But look at the numbers for 8+ weeks.I grew and lost plenty of bf in the process.I'm very happy with my results thus far.I'll be cruising for 2 weeks on Test E alone,then jump on the tail end of my cycle which consists of prop/fina with halo and masteron at the very end.

~DB
    I can cut on Cyp and Enan and a lot will say the same about those two tests (make you fat, bloated)......... If everything is in checks and you have a clean diet..... IMO lean mass can be achieved with almost any AAS.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    You can lose BF on anything if your diet and cardio is good. Good work, DB!

styles-money is offline Associate Member
    I agree...In the end it always comes down to diet, and if you do cardio or not...I was actually considering using Deca for a cutting cycle...still a possibility...

got fina? is offline Member
    I dont think its the deca , Prop, or any other test cutting u up. Just like i dont think Winstrol will cut u up. I honestly think from past experiences that cutting up is strictly accomplished with diet. Diet is key when we talk about loosing bf%. Without a nice clean diet u could do whatever drug out there u desire, u wont loose **** with out dieting...

Ive said this sooo many times and have answered so many posts asking what they should take to cut up and lean out. Ill also bet tomorow ill have 2 more pms asking what they should take to lean out.

Now im not talking out of my asshole since my first 7 cycles i never dieted and tried everything from deca to test to Winstrol and just came to the conclusion that i had ****ty genetics. I looked like a bag of potatoes. Big and strong but no cuts. Now last summer for the first time i dropped the carbs almost completely and uped the pro to 300/daily. Did some Fina/Win and got fuken cut to shreads.

From what went on last summer i could honestly say that i feel diet is 90% of the cycle if u want to lean out..So hook up an IV to your arm with Winstrol if u want. If u dont diet its just not gonna happen.....

Good luck....
    Last edited by got fina?; 08-17-2004 at 07:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by got fina?
    I dont think its the deca , Prop, or any other test cutting u up. Just like i dont think Winstrol will cut u up. I honestly think from past experiences that cutting up is strictly accomplished with diet. Diet is key when we talk about loosing bf%. Without a nice clean diet u could do whatever drug out there u desire, u wont loose **** with out dieting...

Ive said this sooo many times and have answered so many posts asking what they should take to cut up and lean out. Ill also bet tomorow ill have 2 more pms asking what they should take to lean out.

Now im not talking out of my asshole since my first 7 cycles i never dieted and tried everything from deca to test to Winstrol and just came to the conclusion that i had ****ty genetics. I looked like a bag of potatoes. Big and strong but no cuts. Now last summer for the first time i dropped the carbs almost completely and uped the pro to 300/daily. Did some Fina/Win and got fuken cut to shreads.

From what went on last summer i could honestly say that i feel diet is 90% of the cycle if u want to lean out..So hook up an IV to your arm with Winstrol if u want. If u dont diet its just not gonna happen.....

Good luck....
    I agree bro...it's not the drugs cutting me up,it's the diet.I was just making a point since i see all to often ppl saying you can't cut in deca ect ect....you see what I mean tho.

got fina? is offline Member
    Absolutely. I think u could cut on anything as long as ur diet is a cutting diet.....
    Diet to me is the single most important thing in working out. U cant fix in 2 hours your in the gym, 22 hours of damamge by not dieting....
    Last edited by got fina?; 08-17-2004 at 07:24 PM.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    That's awesome... good job...

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by animal-inside
    u have to be one jacked "senior" fellows... going to post some before and afters?

lol at the old guy

No for real this is some good info. It should be know that diet/cardio is what gets you cut not the drug that you use. Good info bro!

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    You are still using growth, correct DB?

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    You are still using growth, correct DB?
    Not on this cycle Vette.Been of GH for around 5 mos now.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    i agree DB diet is everything,i cut on test e also no matter what everyone else says,i am in the same boat as you not gaining much weight on my current cycle,but i don't care if i only gain 5 lbs as long as my bodyfat drops a little,i know i have put on 5 solid pounds.

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    dB you gota post some progress pics- we need INSPIRATION

~DB

gixxer is offline Associate Member
    I did the same with EQ,i couldn't take the hunger pangs were mad!

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    DaBull - You're not wrong buddy! - I'm in wk7 of a deca , test & winstrol cycle and it's worked wonders for my bodyfat.

Its like got fina? says, it is obviously down to diet first and foremost and for me the introduction of 3 morning runs a week.

I think you can get cut on any steroid . My theory for this cycle was that even if I gained nothing and just used the gear to 'hang on' to the muscle I had while cutting up with diet & cardio I would be happy. It turned out better than I thought - I can't tell you exact bf % as I never get it checked, I just go with the old school 'How I look in the mirror' test, but the good news is my weights are up considerably in the gym and, for the first time I can remember, my top 2 rows of abs are emerging! My bodyweight has only varied 3-4lbs throughout the cycle.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    ive seen both...i got bloated but, i had a buddy who ran just 200mg deca /wk and cut down...he looked great...different strokes for different folks though

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    ive seen both...i got bloated but, i had a buddy who ran just 200mg deca/wk and cut down...he looked great...different strokes for different folks though
    yeah but arent you always bloated?

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I can cut on Cyp and Enan and a lot will say the same about those two tests (make you fat, bloated)......... If everything is in checks and you have a clean diet..... IMO lean mass can be achieved with almost any AAS.
    This is something I have always said, but you have to be very strict with diet and cardio. Good work DB...

Pork Chop is offline Member

~DB
    Deca is an excellent cutting tool. Those who go fat had bad diet, bad workout or not using real deca. Deca cuts up.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Pics would be great! Never seen DaBull's pics before since being here, but I've heard stories. Were you really overweight at one point? I thought I read that somewhere, but could be mistaken.

Pics would be great, it's always great to see those you've never seen before, but that you see post all the time on all types of subjects.

~SC~

Paingain is offline Banned
    I've seen guys get ripped on D-bol before, so I agree, diet and cardio is everything!!!

Thread Information