Thread: Dbol cramps !!!

max-it is offline Member

Dbol cramps !!!

I have been getting severe cramps in my muscles. I know back cramps are common but my cramps are in my arms and pecs. Is this from the dbol ? Has anyone else experienced cramps like these? I eat 4 bananas a day never mind all my other supps. I drink water like crazy. What do you guys think?

dogsofwar is offline Member
    Have only seen that on clen . Maybe taurine would work??

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by max-it
    I have been getting severe cramps in my muscles. I know back cramps are common but my cramps are in my arms and pecs. Is this from the dbol? Has anyone else experienced cramps like these? I eat 4 bananas a day never mind all my other supps. I drink water like crazy. What do you guys think?
    Cramps or severe muscle pumps?If it's muscle pumps,I get them also.Hence the reason I don't use Dbol anymore.

gixxer is offline Associate Member
    I got cramps too,or muscle spasms.And it continued a couple of weeks after i stopped.My arms the most,i was riding down the highway and i reached back to check on something in my back pocket and my lat cramped and couldnt bring my arm forward until i worked it out though the pain,its a b itch!

arnold1980 is offline Associate Member
    i get severe pumps on dbol . they can be painful and feel cramp-like. I'm guessing your experiencing pumps.

max-it is offline Member
    thanks guys, i feel better knowing others have experienced the same thing. i also got a cramp whil driving, my left peck pulled so hard i almost pulled over. anyway, thnx

thanks guys, i feel better knowing others have experienced the same thing. i also got a cramp whil driving, my left peck pulled so hard i almost pulled over. anyway, thnx
    Have you experienced neck problems in the morning yet?those are a real blast...lol..

gunner20 is offline Junior Member
    Its funny, i was just about to post something about this same topic. its been about 3 weeks since my last cycle. i was on dbol and near the end iwas cramping in my quads hams and glutes mostly. i was like cool. im gettin insane work on my legs. but even now bein off for weeks im still gettin em....like in my ass, right where i was shootin and my thighs. like at work if i bend over...almost like doin stiff legged deadlifts i get em. so i guess im just wonderin if anyone else gets these "pumps" in there glutes..

smhart75 is offline Associate Member
    dude, I have gotten cramps from a-bombs (I think), very similar to what you guys are talking about

Potassium, Taurine, and over a gallon of water a day, plus lots of stretching. That is the cure for cramps.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    For everyone posting they got bad pumps, could you post at what dosage it was and any other details on how you ran the d-bol. Just curious to know what dosages will make a lat pump up so much it feels cramped from scratching your back. Thanks.

Elite sprinters stretch over an hour a day, that is why they look like they do, and not like hunch back gorrillas like some bodybuilders who have no flexibility. And there are some huge sprinters out there. We do it to prevent cramps which could ruin a race and your body form.

Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    For everyone posting they got bad pumps, could you post at what dosage it was and any other details on how you ran the d-bol. Just curious to know what dosages will make a lat pump up so much it feels cramped from scratching your back. Thanks.
    30 mgs=major muscle pumps

40 mgs even more severe

50+ =OUCH!

Quote Originally Posted by enid_sprinter
    Elite sprinters stretch over an hour a day, that is why they look like they do, and not like hunch back gorrillas like some bodybuilders who have no flexibility. And there are some huge sprinters out there. We do it to prevent cramps which could ruin a race and your body form.
    Bro..we're talking about Dbol pumps here,not muscle cramps...BIG difference.

max-it is offline Member
    right now i'm running 50mg ed. I am not that big, 232 lbs. I drink alot of water but I never actually kept track of how much. I'm going to measure my water consumption tomorrow to make sure I am at 1 gallon minimum. I am always under stress, owning a business will do that to a guy (i'm not bitch'n just tell'n it like it is). Besides, that frick'n hurricane almost washing away everything I own was enough to stress out the pope. I appreciate all your advice, keep it coming because I am learning a lot here.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    right now i'm running 50mg ed. I am not that big, 232 lbs. I drink alot of water but I never actually kept track of how much. I'm going to measure my water consumption tomorrow to make sure I am at 1 gallon minimum. I am always under stress, owning a business will do that to a guy (i'm not bitch'n just tell'n it like it is). Besides, that frick'n hurricane almost washing away everything I own was enough to stress out the pope. I appreciate all your advice, keep it coming because I am learning a lot here.
    Well, considering Da Bull's input you may want to consider dropping down 10-20mg's ED. Just a thought.

max-it is offline Member
    Well, considering Da Bull's input you may want to consider dropping down 10-20mg's ED. Just a thought.
    I thought about that but they are 25mg each. So I would have a hard time getting the dose accurate. The cramps/pumps are more of an irritation than a dabilitation. I have some peaktops but I don't want to take them due to the headaches many people get from them.

bigordie is offline Member

is dbol even effective at 10mgs ED?

max-it is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigordie
    is dbol even effective at 10mgs ED?
    I think he ment reduce the dose by 10-20 mg.

bigordie is offline Member
    ahhhhhh ill shutup

Thread Information