GORILA-UNIT is offline Member

Question the best way to take HCG?

first of all i wanne thank all the people on this site that r helpful at all times and take the time to reply to a newbie like me and give genuine advice. im on the 5-6th weak cycle 500mg cyp/400mg eq, takin nolvax 50mg a day and i have clomid for pct.now even though a lot of people here told me not to bother with hcg since its only like a 12w cycle, i got hcg on hand since i noticed my guys r shrinking a bit.anyway long stroy short i have 5 5000iu ampules. what the best way to take it?

SKiN is offline Member
    50mg a day or nolva is overkill unless ur experiencing gyno symptoms....

i did experince gyno symtoms thats why, anyways after it subsidies my novadax pills r 50mg can i take eod? How a bout the HCG ?

bowie is offline Member
    agree, 20mg e/d of tamoxifen should be plenty. 12 weeks isn't very long so you don't need to use all your 5 vials. You can get 10 shots with 1 vial. Mix 1 vial up with bateriostatic water then using a slin needle take 500iu every 4 days(store in fridge). So you want your last shot of hcg to be taken on the same day as your last shot of test. Wait 2 weeks,then start your pct of clomid and tamoxifen.

bowie is offline Member
    get a pill cutter from your local pharm. and cut them up into 4.

i was under the impression that i take hcg mostly after the cycle is done for pct correct me if im worng

man please can some vets out there tell me the best way to take hcg , i read all different kind of things on this site, some say take 500iu ed, others say there is no point just do it e5d and im totally confused, if u knowlegeable and could help please post me

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    If your on a 12 weeker, one possible way would be to inject 500 every Monday and Thursday from week 7 to week 11, stopping a week or so before you start your Clomid/Nolva PCT.

Thread Information