madlean23 is offline New Member

First Cycle...what do you think?

Alright after talking to a few dudes on here and doing some research...I am leaning towards a 12 week test prop cycle, with 50 mg ed winny week 6-12, and i wanna throw in some eq, but where do i do it? And how much? im 5'11'', 175, and very lean. Am i going in the right direction here if i am trying to gain lean muscle mass while avoiding excessive bloating? anyone got an arbitrary number on how much this will cost?

btw, 500mg of the prop

or is that way off?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Way too much for a first cycle.

Are you ready to do ED injection 84 days in a row? That's what will be needed for the Prop.

What about anti-e's and PCT?

Test/EQ is good for a first cycle but so is just a plain old test cycle...... JMO

so do you think test e, and eq 2 times a week, with nolva as anti -e? and clomid for pct? how much test e and eq? how long should i run it?

got fina? is offline Member
    Bro my first cycle looked like this....100mg enan/week i went from 163 to 202 in 10 weeks of eating my ass off.
    For a first cycle i would do 500/week of sus and u should get great results. Save the big cycles for later u just dont need it yet.

If your first cycle is gonna be what your describing above, im trying to find out what your 5th of 6th cycle will look like????????????????

Stick with test for your first..

Good luck

Tribex is offline Associate Member
    I'd say just run a single test ester, either en or cyp, for you first cycle bro. That at around 400-500 mg a week will give you SERIOUS results as long as ur diet is in check. Go easy first round bro... find out how ur body response to AAS. If you really want you can add the eq, but i'd just stay with 10 weeks of test e at 500mg at the most. Happy growin.

styles-money is offline Associate Member
    Yeah bro...I'd run 500mg Test Enth /week for 10 or 12 weeks. That's all you'll need. Eat well, and you'll grow a ton.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Hey dont knock ED injections.... man up and jump on the prop
    But it does get old at times... so test e or cyp would be a great choice as well just make sure you go 12 weeks.

styles-money is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    Hey dont knock ED injections.... man up and jump on the prop
    But it does get old at times... so test e or cyp would be a great choice as well just make sure you go 12 weeks.
    I'll eventually do ED injects. Just no time soon...LOL

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Test E and some winnie for the end would be good for a first cycle. 12 weeks of Test @ 400mg EW and 50mg Winnie ED weeks 9-14 to bring you right up to PCT. Start PCT the day after your last winnie dosage. Or just run test alone @400mg EW for 12 weeks. I only suggest winnie because it's easy to run and it's only 6 weeks at most. Just make sure you run Milk Thistle at 750-1,000mg ED along with it for the liver.

Thread Information