gh for the last 3weeks at 10iu a day

colinw is offline Junior Member
    **** never mind cant figure it out

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by colinw
    tren /prop eod 100mg
    200mg eq a week
    gh for the last 3weeks at 10iu a day
    GH for 3 weeks is useless bro.you need to run HGH for a minimum of 3 mos to benefit from it.

no no no im just saying i have been running gh along with all of that for 3weeks now, give me a second i need to figure out how to put these pics on

limppimp85204 is offline Junior Member
    about this thread

D**m this photo Shi*

does anyone know how to upload pictures to the thread cause thats what im trying to accomplish here

daos is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by colinw
    does anyone know how to upload pictures to the thread cause thats what im trying to accomplish here

LMAO!

click on manage attachments, then click on browse and find where the picture is located on your computer. after that click on Upload and wait until it says its uploaded. once thats done, submit the post like any other...

ok here we go
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2months in-mvc-029f.jpg   2months in-mvc-028f.jpg   2months in-mvc-027f.jpg   2months in-mvc-026f.jpg  

thank god, as you can see i need a lot of work still but there is another thread going on in here about some guy asking whats good gear and gives a pic of himself. His body is so mine a few months ago i thought someone took a pic from me. I still need to lose then love handles but good results so far. really leaned out alot and strength is awesome. im happy so far

justaname is offline Junior Member
    Bro,
    I just have to say IMO based on the cycle you say you have been running and your pictures ...that you probably need a stronger training base before doing what you are doing..try not to take that the wrong way I am trying to be helpful I swear ~peace~

no no i hear ya but i wish i had before pics i had no muscles at all hense why i could not get soar in the gym. I mean i was a blob of sh*t. I train pretty hard and it could probably be better but my diet needs more work. Im just saying im pleased so far. its just now 2months in im realizing what it actually takes for me to get better results.

thick one is offline Associate Member
    Man: I have never flamed anyone and I'm not about to start, but looking at the cycle you're running and the pics that you have posted, I have to say, I don't think you were anywhere near ready to start a cycle. You need to do a lot of research on diet and training for that matter. i suggest that when you complete your pct to give yourself a good year of natural training and get your diet/training in check. I would set certain goals throught the year ie.. add mass, decrease bodyfat, sleep, nutrition, supplementation, etc... whatever, just set goals and try to reach you max natty potential. Looking at your frame, I honestly believe that you can pack on a good 20-25 pounds naturally-

justaname is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thick one
    Man: I have never flamed anyone and I'm not about to start, but looking at the cycle you're running and the pics that you have posted, I have to say, I don't think you were anywhere near ready to start a cycle. You need to do a lot of research on diet and training for that matter. i suggest that when you complete your pct to give yourself a good year of natural training and get your diet/training in check. I would set certain goals throught the year ie.. add mass, decrease bodyfat, sleep, nutrition, supplementation, etc... whatever, just set goals and try to reach you max natty potential. Looking at your frame, I honestly believe that you can pack on a good 20-25 pounds naturally-
    I think he could put on more than that ...my frame is as small as they come and I put on 35 naturally before I ever touched any gear at all.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Good job,it takes balls to post a pic. If you are happy thats all that really matters. But at 20 yrs old I also believe you need to get some type of base to grow on. I might add you mentioned that you never got soar(sore) BECAUSE you had no muscles. It's the other way around if you train hard then you will get sore to build some tissue. So my guess is you are just lacking in training. If you do not train right you are just going to keep doing cycles forever (as a crutch) as you will never be happy. Peace out.

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    hey collin, not enought EQ bro, need 400 a week.... And I would save my money if I were you instead of buyin GH.. maybe use it so buy a DECA /TEST cycle after this one..

Also port your diet and work out.. no flame but I think you can get more out of what your using..

like it was aid above you could have done a TON naturally, but you might aswell do the ABSOLUTE most you can with this cycle snce you've already started it.

Thread Information