volcom stone is offline Banned

best OTC acne med

What do you all think the best over the counter acne med is out there? For your face. I am starting clomid for the first time and I was told it causes breakouts.

limppimp85204 is offline Junior Member
    I love the clearasil tinted cream. Good **** and works wonders for me.

i havnt had any luck with over the counter, most dermatoligists will prescribe you more than you need to clean up the mess, and if you have co-pay it wont cost too much. most have tons of samples to give you as well.

buzznasty is offline New Member
    I have used a ton of perscription acne meds like tetracycline and retin-a. They didn't do **** besides dry the hell out of my face. Just in the last 3 weeks I stopped using them. I ran out of cleanser for my face so I went out and bought some 3 in 1 acne defense from clearisil. I have been using that 3x daily, started taking b vitamin complex and drinking a ****load of water. Now my face is completly clear, the clearest it has been in three years!!!!

Hope that helps a little...

Paingain is offline Banned
    For your face, I think Proactive is the best stuff OTC, but I would go straight to the dermatologist if it gets bad, no sense in fuc*in around with OTC for serious breakouts.

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Pantothenic acid. I used to have a little bit on my back and shoulders, but started loading a week ago before my cycle and its all gone now.

Where can I get some pantothenic acid? Anyone else back this up?

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah B-5 is probably the best thing to take OTC. I like to run the dose high for about a week to a week and a half around 10g. ed depending on the cycle or severity of the acne. After I load I take about 3-5g. ed until the cycle and PCT are concluded. I would still reccomend taking the B-5 after PCT just to make sure you don't get any unwanted visitors. Lately I've been using a body wash that uses salycitic (??) acid as it's active ingredient, and a topical lotion that uses the same acitve ingredient to help with the acne on my shoulders, chest, back, etc... I've had acne for as lond as I can remember, even before I began juicing and I 've tried **** near every single prescription med and I can honestly say that my skin had never looked better then now. Screw those docs and their meds! I did 2 cycles of accutane and they still came back--with a vengence!

thanks i'll get some b5 today.

buzznasty is offline New Member
    Pantothenic acid is in alot of multi vitamins. It definitely couldn't hurt.

Thread Information