txmusic is offline New Member

First injection.... not bad

Well, I just took my first injection and even though I was pretty nervous about it, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. The actual injection itself was pretty painless. I barely felt the needle go in. My glute is a little sore right now, but from what I've read on here that's pretty much a given. For my first time I am using Androstenediol enthanate - 400mg. I guess I spelled that correctly. I used a 22 g, 1-1/2", 3 cc syringe. I just did 1 cc this first time to see how I react. I appreciate everyone's input on here. I did just what everyone has recommended in the posts that I've read and there was nothing to it.

**** these shots are a bit painful aren't they?

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    yep....that might be a bit sore tomorrow and a few days. Welcome to the darkside!!

peace,

ttgb

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Androstenediol enthanate? So is that a prohormone or are you just slipping up and posting what they "claim" is in it?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the dark side bro... It gets easier the more you do it, till one day, you will look forward to injecting!!!!

BLT

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Welcome to the dark side bro... It gets easier the more you do it, till one day, you will look forward to injecting!!!!

BLT
    Yes, I look forward to it now. Can't wait till October now. But I plan to inject steroids . Not prohormones.

smhart75 is offline Associate Member
    welcome, the injections do get easier

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    gear up bro!

happy cycling

Quote Originally Posted by txmusic
    Androstenediol enthanate - 400mg.
    So is no one else perplexed on this? What do I not know?

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    So is no one else perplexed on this? What do I not know?
    i thought the same thing bro... i was always under the impression andro was a ph and i have never heard of inj. phs. I guess you learn something new ED, im interested to see how it works out for him.

As for the shot TX it kinda sucks doing your first cause you shake pretty good with anticipation and a little nerve lol.... be sure to rub the **** out of it or youll be even more sore. Also some pk's are always helpful.
    enjoy the cycle and keep us updated with the whole ph thing.

the way i understand is that it's basically t400. the thing said that its ingredients are similar to Testosterone Isocaproate 200mg, Testosterone Enthanate 200mg. i'm still new to this so i'm not sure about all the proper lingo. so if anyone wants to correct me on anything i'm all ears.

magicstick2003: yeah, i was shaking a little bit, but it wasn't as bad as i thought it would be. it just hurts like hell for the next couple of days. i'm going to try some other suggestions that i've read and try to use up this bottle and maybe switch to something else next time.

i'm just anxious to hit the weights hard and see what it does for me. i feel like my appetite has increased a little too. is that typical or is it just in my head?

stylin0024 is offline New Member
    sit back and enjoy bro!!

I have a question. I've only taken one shot of the t400... I took it on Sat. Right now that's all I've taken so far. I noticed my lower back hurting a little bit today, but I've had back problems in the past and I am thinking that this is just due to me limping around the last couple of days and favoring that side because of the pain. With just one shot of t400 this wouldn't be my liver talking to me or anything would it? Just curious, but like I said, I think it's just a sore back from limping around. Any thoughts?

Thread Information