AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member

Question Louie Ferrigno and his use of AAS?

hey bros does anyone know what kinda of anabolics this guy took i think hes still juicing at his age....guy is huge hes tall too i wouldnt mind trying to build a physique like his can anyone help me out with a diet of his or what he supposidly took hes impressive for a tall player in the game peace bros

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    no point trying to guess what stuff he used/uses. Besides he did most of his stuff in the 70s/80s. Also - in general you cant look at a physique and then try to emulate it based on what stuff he took - even if he were to tell you every detail it just would not work.

his genetics detrmined his bodie's response to diet workout and drugs. If you dont have the genes you will never have legs like Platz or arms like Arnold. Forget it.

Dont think from the "which drugs?" perspective. It is a dead end and wil just frustrate you.

Quote Originally Posted by AustrianOAK14
    hey bros does anyone know what kinda of anabolics this guy took i think hes still juicing at his age....guy is huge hes tall too i wouldnt mind trying to build a physique like his can anyone help me out with a diet of his or what he supposidly took hes impressive for a tall player in the game peace bros

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanDawg
    no point trying to guess what stuff he used/uses. Besides he did most of his stuff in the 70s/80s. Also - in general you cant look at a physique and then try to emulate it based on what stuff he took - even if he were to tell you every detail it just would not work.

his genetics detrmined his bodie's response to diet workout and drugs. If you dont have the genes you will never have legs like Platz or arms like Arnold. Forget it.

Dont think from the "which drugs?" perspective. It is a dead end and wil just frustrate you.
    sad ..... but true.

When do you think you realize that you have the genetics.....? Like.... Is it something everyone can tell right away as they watch you grow up through youth. or is it more along the lines of how long you've bee trying to obtain a certain goal. I mean - i'd like to have Arnold's arms.... say it took him a few good years to get those arms..... now lets say i've juiced for a few good years (this is hypothetical) and i realize that i'll never have arms like that. Is that when i realize i don't have the genetics it takes?

LOL sorry but no matter how i tried to word it - it sounded stupid. I just can't figure out what im trying to get at here. Hope you understand

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

bigjayo is offline Associate Member
    I had always wondered about Louie too bro. You are not alone here, everybody screams "Primo + dbol " when questions are asked about arnie. But Feringo is the giant and I'd like to know what he used too. There is a scene in pumping iron where he is popping all kinds of oral drugs (probably not AAS but I cannot be for sure). And to the other guys, it’s not about emulating this guy, it just out of sheer curiosity, what powered that monster besides food and nice genetics. I've seen guys with average genetics do 1g test + halo in insane amounts and they would NEVER be as big as they are without the juice. So genetics aren't the culprit, or the sole contributor of massive muscles and insane growth.

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    you find out by tring to get the big arms. The point I was making is that all the drugs do is enhance your genetic response to diet and workout.

If you have perfect diet and workout then AAS just makes X% better or stronger or biger. But that X% better is just a better version of YOUR genetic response not Louies or Arnolds. That means your 16" natty max arm might go up to 18.5 or so with juice but Loiuse natty max was prob close to 19 to start with. With AAS he maybe gets a lean 22 or 23 arm.

Really it is not the drugs that gives anyone the great bodypart. Its the genetics folowed by 2,3, and then 4

So - taking the "which drug did he use ?" is the wrong question to ask about how he got the big arms or any other physical trait.

#1 Genetics #2 Diet #3 Workout #4 Drugs

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    sad ..... but true.

When do you think you realize that you have the genetics.....? Like.... Is it something everyone can tell right away as they watch you grow up through youth. or is it more along the lines of how long you've bee trying to obtain a certain goal. I mean - i'd like to have Arnold's arms.... say it took him a few good years to get those arms..... now lets say i've juiced for a few good years (this is hypothetical) and i realize that i'll never have arms like that. Is that when i realize i don't have the genetics it takes?

LOL sorry but no matter how i tried to word it - it sounded stupid. I just can't figure out what im trying to get at here. Hope you understand

~Haz~

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Probaly Dbol and Primo.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    yeah i understand that but i guess waht i meant was..... when is that point in time you realize you have the genetics. Does one ever say tot hemselves - I have what it takes to be Mr. Olympia.

hmmm let me try this again..... Would a 22 year old kid whos never touched juice and has 18" arms more or less realize what he's got going for him and just decide to juice and see how far body building can take him.

or lets look at Lee Priest. He started when he was about 13 correct? Coould starting WAY too early affect your genetic make up if your body hasn't developed enough? Or is it pretty much like "You were blessed with the fact that your arms can anturally grow to 18".... if you choose to juice - your max will move as far as 22 if you take it that far.

Idunno - i might as well delete my posts in this thread. They make no sense - heh

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Badgerman is offline Banned
    Genetics aside......what kind of cycles do you think he did?

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    he told me he did site injections of winstrol only

weightshead is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    yeah i understand that but i guess waht i meant was..... when is that point in time you realize you have the genetics. Does one ever say tot hemselves - I have what it takes to be Mr. Olympia.

hmmm let me try this again..... Would a 22 year old kid whos never touched juice and has 18" arms more or less realize what he's got going for him and just decide to juice and see how far body building can take him.

or lets look at Lee Priest. He started when he was about 13 correct? Coould starting WAY too early affect your genetic make up if your body hasn't developed enough? Or is it pretty much like "You were blessed with the fact that your arms can anturally grow to 18".... if you choose to juice - your max will move as far as 22 if you take it that far.

Idunno - i might as well delete my posts in this thread. They make no sense - heh

~Haz~
    when you juice has nothing to do with your "genetic makeup". you should be able to 'know' if your genetics are good/bad/average after a couple of years training regardless of gear - its quite easy for others to tell to ...

Thread Information