prostreet1500 is offline New Member

i need alittle info please

hey guys i was wondering if some one could clear somthing up for me. i have used the search button but i have read a total of 20 pages of posts , and so far and nothing has seemed to clearly answer my question. i was wondering what is gyno? i hear about guys getting puffy nipples from using AS. is that dangerous? i have yet to take a cycle im 19 and from when i can remeber i have always had puffy nipples. that was the reason why i started workin out. am i dealing with the same prob as a guy on AS would be? all comments are welcome

powerlifterjay is offline Respected Member
    Do a web search on Gynecomastia and read up. Its not pretty and cost alot to have an operation to fix it. Always include anti-e's in a cycle.Also theres a websight called Gynecomastia.org explains alot.

Jeremy34 is offline Member
    its overdevelopment of breast tissue. obviously it results from hormonal alerations because of the abnormal testosterone /estrogen ratio in your body. you will most likely know if your developing gyno while using aas. its not simply "puffy nips". be aware of the sensitivity of your nips during cycle, if they become abnormally sore, your experiencing symptoms. the actual patho of gyno- an enlargement that consists of hyperplastic stroma and ductal tissue. hyperplasia results in a firm, palpable mass, at least 2cm in diameter and located beneath the areola.

prostreet1500 is offline New Member
    thank u guys, but one thing. im not using AS, and i have yet to. i was just looking for some info to see if this was a possibility of somthin i would have?

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Prostreet it's also a good idea to stay away from aas for at least 5 more yrs. Good luck

Thread Information