RAM2500 is offline Member

Whats the longest Cycle.

I'm on a Test only 800mg aweek cycle. How long can I safely stay on this cycle. I read 10 weeks, 12 weeks even 25 weeks. Id like to stay on as long as possible.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    I'm doing my first cycle and I'm gonna try for 25... I mean pros go year round... and more importantly... in my amateur opinion.. as long as you control sides the cycle itself won't hurt you.... but if you don't do your PCT right then you'll loose a lot of what you got.... meaning that the longer cycle was counter-productive.... Good Luck... get big

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm in my 9th weeks of Test atm, starting to find that the gains are leveling off, I think 25 weeks of test only would be a waste. I'm ending at 14 weeks, see if I can't squeeze a few more lbs out and gain some more stength. For 20 weekers you definetly want to switch up compounds mid cycle.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I finished a couple months ago a massive 22 week cycle. It depends on your body and how much experience you have with AS. Remember the longer you are on the harder it is for your body to recover.

I figure I'm 20 so that it's ok.... I'll recover.... and do you really think you need to change up compounds??? I added Deca in with my Enanthate so maybe that will do the trick? what do you think? I have QV Prop, T400, and EQ too.... Hope you don't mind sharing the thread bro... I appreciate it... it's in your best interest to know this stuff too....

TRE
    Your doing your first cycle that long. I hate too bag on you but thats stupid. Keep it to 12-14 weeks max for your first cycle. Run 400-500 milligrams of test with 300mg deca and your good to go. I like trying new compounds to see how I react to them. You may find out that EQ is your favorite and deca doesnt work for instance

I wouldn't say I'm stupid... Just impatient... I make sure I'm healthy and I have plenty of shiz for PCT so I'm good... thanks

TRE
    OK then, you probably will get sick of sticking yourself anyways. I did everyday injections for 22 weeks and my next cycle Im cutting back to e3d because I burst some blood vessels and I am building scar tissue. Good luck with your cycle

Nah... don't mind sticking myself.... if you have a problem doing that then you don't want it bad enough..... jmo

SKiN is offline Member
    I dont think you should need to switch up compounds unless like TRE you just want to try out diff ones.... I dont belive people build up tolerances, It just becomes harder to put on muscle without using more juice.....

If you wanna be on that long i hope you are throwin in some HCG with it.... I cant imagine trying to recoup after 20+ weeks without it...
    Last edited by SKiN; 08-18-2004 at 11:41 PM.

Im on week 9 of Tests E only, figure I will go to 15 weeks.

Wats HCG ?

SKiN is offline Member

I've got more HCG and Clomid than you've ever seen... hehe.. im kidding but I have a lot of PCT stuff... I'm gonna do 100mg Clomid a day for 30 days...

I have Nolvadex /Clomid. taking 10mg of Volvadex daily, saving Clomid for PCT. Dont know much about HCG .

If you go over 15 weeks it would be a good investment... keeps your boys alive and plump (testicles)

Cool. Will Do.

Latimus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH
    Nah... don't mind sticking myself.... if you have a problem doing that then you don't want it bad enough..... jmo
    Dont be so ****in cocky tre is telling you the truth man...listen to what hes saying...for your first cycle stick to 10-12...take it easy on the first go...

second...you dont have an opinion...because this is your first cycle..do not talk about not wanting it bad enough...you havent stuck yourself everyday yet...bro

SKiN is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Latimus
    Dont be so ****in cocky tre is telling you the truth man...listen to what hes saying...for your first cycle stick to 10-12...take it easy on the first go...

second...you dont have an opinion...because this is your first cycle..do not talk about not wanting it bad enough...you havent stuck yourself everyday yet...bro

Thats what I was thinking.... How willing you are to poke yourself doesnt determine how dedicated you are.... It how hard you work in the gym...

Thread Information