AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires

OMFG my leg is killing me...

Alright guys I shot 250mg of Test E in my quad, first injection ever 48 hours ago. Yesterday it hurt a little, today it was a bitch. I did leg press and that made it feel better for a couple hours but now its worse than ever. I used a 25g 1" needle. I have a heating pad sitting on it right now.

Is this normal? I'm limping like I got shot in the knee. Maybe an infection?

Any input would be greatly appreciated guys.

Im using DL Test, everyone says its so smooth

SKiN is offline Member
    I am shooting DL Test E 250 and DL EQ twice a week with no pain what so ever..... I cant even remember which leg i shot last....

Is the injection site red, hot, or itchy?
    First one always hurts like **** tho...
    Last edited by SKiN; 08-18-2004 at 01:04 AM.

colinw is offline Junior Member
    keep working your legs, i had what i think was a build up in my butt from not working lower body hard. Once i stepped it up they went away

SKiN is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by colinw
    keep working your legs, i had what i think was a build up in my butt from not working lower body hard. Once i stepped it up they went away

I agree... i took a couple weeks off working legs after i injured my back and i noticed a little soreness the day after but once i started legs again i felt nothin....

dumblucky is offline Member
    Idid a quad shot once........................ONCE.............. NEVER AGAIN

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    the first one is always the worst it's like breaking the seal. ur next one in the same leg will be better and by the third u wont feel it anymore. dont get discouraged!

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    yea like everyone else esaid it's gets better when i did my first shot this cycle i literally had trouble walking for 4 days. but my next quad shot 8 days later was sore but not as abd, your body just has to get used to it bro. and as long as it's not red swollen or warm your ok

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dumblucky
    Idid a quad shot once........................ONCE.............. NEVER AGAIN
    Same here...Quads always hurt, atleast for me anyways.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    same thing bro, i shot 3cc" of syd test cyp in my right thigh and i could barley walk. you have to start with a half a cc then work your way up. once that body part gets used to it after a while it no longer hurts to bad.

dtr98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    the first one is always the worst it's like breaking the seal. ur next one in the same leg will be better and by the third u wont feel it anymore. dont get discouraged!
    1st three times in thigh hurt, after that not a thing, pecs are good too

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by dtr98
    1st three times in thigh hurt, after that not a thing, pecs are good too
    F-THAT!

im currently shooting in the quads - delts - glutes. ED prop shots for 4 weeks and then i'll be crusing on 2 shots a week of test e and EQ - then it's ED shots again once it's time for the tren .

1st and 2nd time in each muscle has killed me. the quads hurt so bad it hurts to walk and sit down. Worst part about the delts is rolling over in your sleep after you injected the day before......

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    On ED injections as we speak. Some days are better than others.

Justincase is offline Associate Member
    if you think 250 hurts in the quad then you should try t400! that really hurts!!!

smhart75 is offline Associate Member
    I have had some pain shooting 250 in my quad this cycle..its usually when I go too fast with the injection.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Great... i woke up this morning and i have Fvcking Test Flu.... I set my alarm for 10 am and didnt get up till 1. I felt like $hit too much to get up. Looks like no gym today, FVCK. No appetite at all either.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Heres probally what happened, if this was your first injection you might have been a little tense and maybe you had your leg flexed when injecting. That will make any injection site sore as he11.

I have the same problem skin I have to sit there and think about what leg I shot in last and I ussually do E3d injections with long esters.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    I shoot my quads every-time... they hurt a little at first but aint all that bad... maybe I'm just used to pain... being that I'm all effed up... hehe... I did shoulders one time last week... it was WAY too hard to asperate... and it was a 25G pin pushing Test E and Deca ... that was like trying to suck molasses through a coffee stir stick!!! I had a LOT of movement in the pin so I was pretty sore... probably had hamburger left in there!!!! but yeah... the injection itself didn't even hurt half as bad... felt like I pushed the pin through paper.... as opposed to.... denim..

Thread Information