Scrembo is offline New Member

No pain at all after sust 250 injections?

Hi,

I've recently started a cycle of 750mg Nile sust per week (mon, wed, fri shots) and 45mg ed dbol (thai) for the first four weeks. I've had my brother doing the injections and was expecting some pain after the shots but apart from the sting of the injection there is no pain whatsoever after each shot. The needles are 21gauge 1.5 inch and I've had 4 shots altogether now, 2 in each side of the glute. He jabs it in all the way leaving only about 2mm of the needle exposed, which actually looks quite scary when I see how much of the needle goes in afterwards. Area is well massaged afterwards etc.

So what could it be? Why is there no pain at all? Is it worth posting a picture of the Niles? Is there a risk of fakes? I hate to think I am injecting some sh*t into myself.

Any help is much appreciated. Cheers gents.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    when i used the organon pre loaded sustanone's a few years back they were painless also

detroit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    when i used the organon pre loaded sustanone's a few years back they were painless also
    Man, i used the Organon Sust's before and that was the most painful stuff i ever put into my body. 10%BA...Ooooouch, could barely move for days...

Homer 8 is offline Associate Member
    im currently using organing sust along with deca and dbol but i dont get pain from the sust although alot of people do count urself lucky i know guys who ended up on crutches from the shots. also dont be getting ur bro to do ur shots do it urself u cant always depend on someone to do it for u the sh*t is easy. delts are bout the easiest of all. NO FEAR man thats what its about

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by detroit
    Man, i used the Organon Sust's before and that was the most painful stuff i ever put into my body. 10%BA...Ooooouch, could barely move for days...
    you have to be more specific, what kind ans were from. I used the redi-ject ones from mexico. When i used the dura's from brazil they hurt a little bit but nothing like vet prop or winstrol

sust pain

Hi guys,

Thanks for those replies. Seems like I spoke too soon. Yesterday I took another shot with the Nile sust and this time the amp had a green ring around the top. When I ordered the sust I got about 35 amps and 2 or 3 had green rings the rest were ringless. Anyway I had this shot in the left glute (where I've previously had 2 injections thus far) and for some reason the post injection pain this time is quite high, feels kind of like I've been kicked hard on the glute today (day after injection). I think there could be a number of reasons:-

1- Somehow the green ring amps have a different composition of chemicals and more of the stuff that causes pain?
    2- I accidently scraped the needle along the bottom of the amp this time, Maybe its just shredded a bit of muscle because of the blunt needle?
    3- Too many injections in the left glute over too short a period?

What do you think guys? Opinions are much appreciate. Thanks!

dumblucky is offline Member
    wow Ive never shot sust and had no pain

IMO opinion I think they might be fakes bro

fakes?

Hi,

Thanks for your input. There are a few others who have posted here saying that they also have felt no pain with sustanon . Whats strange though is that for some reason this green ringed one did give me pain. How would I tell if they are fakes, shall I stick some pictures online? Thanks.

ps. I checked the legit steroids section and they look exactly like the other niles there, but like I say, some have the green ring, some don't.
    Last edited by Scrembo; 08-19-2004 at 07:38 AM.

anyone?

Any experienced users have any input please?

odrorir is offline Associate Member
    Post a few pics if you can...

Quote Originally Posted by Scrembo
    Any experienced users have any input please?

Pics uploaded

Hi guys,

I've uploaded the pictures. Please copy and paste these links into your browsers, or failing that check them out below (not sure which will work as I've not done this before). Cheers fellas feedback is much appreciated as always!
    Last edited by Scrembo; 01-18-2006 at 07:17 PM.

walt is offline New Member

Question

i've been thinking about taking some sust and i also run heavy equipment a lot of the time and it's a lot of movement all day do you think it could be a problem

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Wo, Organon sust has 10% BA? You mean the stuff in my avatar right? Those are the redijects I ran my first cycle and they were not the most comfortable shots but after a time or two they were fine for me. If that's what 10% BA feels like I'm not worried about high BA anymore.

Hi

Yo, Does anyone have any opinions as to whether my stuff is legit or not? I trust the pictures are appearing ok in my post. Thanks.

Alexander the Graet is offline Associate Member
    I LOVE sust whether it hurts or not! I shoot it eod and load the fisrt shot with 500 this makes blod leves stable by the second week belive it or not something u dont achieve with cyop or enen until the 4th or 5th week!

Tushe is offline Associate Member
    I find sus really painful.

Often I can't walk, but today I just cant shrug my shoulders.

T.

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    I only felt pain after injection a few times. im sure you gear is legit. it looks like it is from your pics

gunitmoss is offline New Member
    I used organon sust and it was fine. the only place I ever felt pain from injections was in my rear delts. That hurts real bad.

detroit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    Wo, Organon sust has 10% BA? You mean the stuff in my avatar right? Those are the redijects I ran my first cycle and they were not the most comfortable shots but after a time or two they were fine for me. If that's what 10% BA feels like I'm not worried about high BA anymore.
    Exactly, the one's i had were from costa rica. Said 10% BA right on the box right under all the different Test Esters...
    I have done some painful $hit before, but those Sust redijects just killed me.

General Information for Sustanon 250

SUSTANON ‘250’ampoules

SCHEDULING STATUS: S5

COMPOSITION
    Each mL of the oily solution contains:

testosterone propionate 30 mg
    testosterone phenylpropionate 60 mg
    testosterone isocaproate 60 mg
    testosterone decanoate 100 mg
    benzyl alcohol 10% v/v

PHARMACOLOGICAL CLASSIFICATION
    A/21.7/Male sex hormones.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Exactly, the one's i had were from costa rica. Said 10% BA right on the box right under all the different Test Esters...
    I have done some painful $hit before, but those Sust redijects just killed me.

General Information for Sustanon 250

SUSTANON ‘250’ampoules

SCHEDULING STATUS: S5

COMPOSITION
    Each mL of the oily solution contains:

testosterone propionate 30 mg
    testosterone phenylpropionate 60 mg
    testosterone isocaproate 60 mg
    testosterone decanoate 100 mg
    benzyl alcohol 10% v/v

PHARMACOLOGICAL CLASSIFICATION
    A/21.7/Male sex hormones.
    Well that's good news as I'm currently fearing my first injection with my Bold base I just made. It has 7.5% BA. If it's no worse than the redijects than I'll be just fine.

Update

I did another shot yesterday, this time in the other side with a "non ringed" amp. Painless the day after. Could it be possible the green rings have more benzyl alcohol and hence hurt more?

Also thanks to the person who said my gear looks legit, it's really put me at ease a bit. Could more people confirm this tho, so that I just feel a bit better? Cheers.

Homer 8 is offline Associate Member
    yo scrembo i said i hadnt recived pains from sust in my post but i also had to mention i had no gains after 3 weeks or sides ie horny and sh*t. my normal supplier went away and i was left without juice so i managed to get in touch with another source got my stuff off him when i done my shot a few hours later the shi*t hurt like hell so im to take it i got fake stuff

dtr98 is offline Member
    the 1st 2x i shot in thigha and pecs it got sore but ok now

Bigkatz is offline Associate Member
    it interesting to see the "ring effect" on sust. i had gotten some Testoprim-D from mexico and some had white rings and some had dark rings. the first two i shot had dark ringas and i couldnt move for a week. but then i shot the white rings the second week and were fine. so i thought it was just gettting used to the gear. but the third week i shot a dark ring and the hurt was back. maybe the ring effect is working in the sust also.

but i dont think your gear is fake. any results yet?

Hi, thanks for all replies.

Well so far I've had 6 injections and the cycle has been going for just over 1 and 1/2 weeks. I haven't weighed myself yet but strength is up a bit. I've also been getting out of breath a bit easier and feel some weight coming on - which could just be accountable to my increased calorie intake for the cycle I'm not sure. Just to reconfirm my last shot was yesterday, it was a non-ringed amp and it didn't hurt at all even today.

BigKatz - We same to be in the exact same position man. Did the white rings without pain turn out to be legit gear? I know my amps look like the ones in the legit steroids section but I'm no expert and this is my first cycle, hence all my worries.

Bigkatz is offline Associate Member
    yeah it was legit but i think it was cut different some how. i felt the gains and i only had six injection with dark ring and 15 injections with white rings. so i know it was legit.

Thread Information