justaname is offline Junior Member

Half of my calf is fluggin dead!!

Ok somebody please tell me this has happened to them.
    I did a spot injection of Deca (I am not going into why right now)in my calf
    I shot it in the inside of the calf if for no other reason than it was easier to reach. I got some swelling which always happens but no real pain and from the injection site down the muscle wouldnt flex I mean just wouldnt flex up period. I worked the crap out of my calves 2 days ago and it wouldn't flex then either... now the half above the injection site is sore but below still no flex and not sore at all. It has been nine days I am starting to get really concerned.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You may have went through a nerve and damaged it........ not sure but that's what it sounds like. You should see a doctor.

Thats what I was thinking but **** thats just crazy what are the **** chances and what the hell is a doctor going to do anyways?

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    From what I've read on calve injection the chances are pretty high for that or severe pain to happen. Most people avoid the calves like the plague. I haven't tried because I don't have any reason to.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Calvs are the most painfull when it comes to injections IMO. You could have hit a nerve or something. If thats the case it should calm down soon

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    go see a doc! i avoid the calves because the circulation is weaker in the lower half of the legs and u can develop deep vein thrombosis (blood clot) and that can be fatal. the longer u wait the worse it could get!

Zues is offline Associate Member
    For one why would you spot inject with Deca ? Only fast acting esters like Prop or Suspension are effective for spot injections. You probably shoulda looked into it more before you just decided to stick yourself.

to be honest I spot injected in my calf because my shoulders and back were sore as hell and injecting in my glute takes a little stretching around for me so I was being lazy..see what I get.... I wasnt spot injecting for increased size just to shoot it somewhere easier.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I would stick gear in my arms before Id hit my calf again.Much more pleasant. I still havnt done a chest injection, and Imnot sure im gonna either.

Thread Information