oneandonly0_1 is offline New Member

first cycle. help is needed.

hey,
    im a 22yr old natural bodybuilder whos 6'6" and 21st 3 pounds (297pounds). with a bodyfat % of 12%. and am wanting to start my first steroid cycle. iv recently cut up a fair bit so dont really want any water retention or fat. i also dont wana get massive on the gear and then lose it all when i come off it. something slow, steady and effective is what im looking for. for this reason im thinking a winstrol primo stack but am unsure firstly about the doseages and how to spot if the stuff is real. what do u reckon to this stack? any suggestions? any help would be great. thanks
    MS

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oneandonly0_1
    hey,
    im a 22yr old natural bodybuilder whos 6'6" and 21st 3 pounds (297pounds). with a bodyfat % of 12%. and am wanting to start my first steroid cycle. iv recently cut up a fair bit so dont really want any water retention or fat. i also dont wana get massive on the gear and then lose it all when i come off it. something slow, steady and effective is what im looking for. for this reason im thinking a winstrol primo stack but am unsure firstly about the doseages and how to spot if the stuff is real. what do u reckon to this stack? any suggestions? any help would be great. thanks
    MS

6'6" 297 12% natural? nice stats bro. look into a test only cycle cause it is your first one. use the search button and read up about test enanthate , l-dex or femara, nolva, and PCT.

Paingain is offline Banned
    297 lbs at 12% naturally? I dont buy that.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Your a monster. All natural? Good stuff. Cant imagine how big you could get by training naturally for a bit longer but I dont think thats what your mind is set on at the moment so my advice to you is just take some test for about 12 weeks, pref no less then 500mgs p/week, some dianabol at about 35mg p/day for the 1st 4 weeks. Dont worry about losing your gains, coz if you do your PCT right you should be fine. Love to see pics of you, good luck

Thread Information